• Sorry maar dit soms gewoon te grappig! :') Laat je even gaan en zet er zoveel als je wilt!

Om te starten: "Wait till my llama hears about this!"

I wanna be a wizard!

Eigengrau schreef:
    Zijn jullie ook zo bang voor de naam van Llama-Knows-Who of durven jullie gewoon Voldellama te zeggen? (cat)

I prefer "the Dark Llama".

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

I solemnly swear that I'm up to no llama. :Y)

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Hahahaha :'D

"Of course it's happening inside your llama, but why on earth should that mean it isn't real?"
    "You have nothing to fear, if you have nothing to llama."
    "But I AM the cosen llama."

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's llamas.
    Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly llama.
    Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a llama.
    Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his llama, the slimeball.

I wanna be a wizard!

Mijn vriend die Harry Potter nauwelijks kent: "Avada Kellama"
    "Expelliallama"
    "Llama reparo"

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

"Not my llama, you bitch!"

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

Deze foto kwam voorbij en ik moest hem hier gewoon droppen want ik lig strijk.

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Painkiller schreef:
    Deze foto kwam voorbij en ik moest hem hier gewoon droppen want ik lig strijk.

Haha, leuk!

I wanna be a wizard!

Ik weet niet of hij al geweest niet :Y)

"And now if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you comes up with another idea to get us llama."

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon, doesn't mean that we all have" Hermione Granger

"Wait until my Llama hears about this!"

Ach... Draco... ik weet dat je je Llama erg leuk vind, maar dit gaat te ver x')

Saving people, hunting things, the family business デ--▸ •••