• Multifandom Ship Store

Wij maken Ships.
    Een Ship houdt in dat wij jou koppelen met een personage uit het gewenste fandom gebaseerd op jouw uiterlijk en innerlijk en daar een mooi verhaal om heen breien.

Fandoms:
    Midden Aarde
    Marvel Universe
    Harry Potter
    The Maze Runner
    The Hunger Games
    Game Of Thrones
    Harry Potter
    Sherlock (BBC)
    The Walking Dead
    5SOS *Onder voorbehoud*

Voorbeeld:
    Fandom: Marvel Universe
    Naam: Marijke
    Innerlijk: Koppig/eigenwijs, wil graag haar zin hebben, betrouwbaar, zorgzaam en onzeker
    Uiterlijk: Normaal postuur, niet heel lang, blauwe ogen en bruin haar.
    Hobbies: Bakken en schrijven.

You are a ship with Wolverine...

You two are very much alike, besides him being all wolf like and everything.

Both you and Logan are very stubborn people. You often fight about who is right and who's idea is better, but in the end you always make up to each other cause you can't stand seeing eachother mad. You both have the same sense of sarcastic humour.

Logan likes how you never complain about him drinking 'disgusting' beer, because you know if you do he has a reason to start complaining about why you spend so much time in the kitchen.
    Still he adores the smile that plays around your lips whenever he sees you baking, and he loves that you are so very passionate about it. He can't help but compliment yourbakery skills. He often jokes about your height when you again can't reach for the uppershelf. You always give him that pouting face after he said something bad and that makes him feel slightly quilty.

But the thing that he likes about you the most is that you stick with him while he's having a terrible temper or horror nightmares. And while he's afraid of hurting you and leaving, you promise him everytime that you won't.

Is dit leuk? En is hier animo voor?

KLIK! hier als je het interessant lijkt

[ bericht aangepast op 23 aug 2015 - 20:48 ]

Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive...

Ik hou niet echt van shipping...
    Maar een keer proberen kan wel :P

tiptoe through the tulips...

Ja. Dit vind ik geweldig. Kan je je al opgeven of is dit slechts een pril idee? (:

Pretty is just a pretty word.

Klinkt wel leuk! Is het de bedoeling dat we nu ons fandom enzo moeten geven?

I wanna be a wizard!

Endress schreef:
    Ja. Dit vind ik geweldig. Kan je je al opgeven of is dit slechts een pril idee? (:

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Je kan je al opgeven! Hier is de link: KLIK

Founder schreef:
    Klinkt wel leuk! Is het de bedoeling dat we nu ons fandom enzo moeten geven?

Je kan naar de story gaan, de link staat hier wel ergens vermeld. En daar kan je dan een lijstje invullen en dan kan ik jouw shippen.

Ik heb me opgegeven!

nice! ik ga eens proberen

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

HalfBloodPrince schreef:
    nice! ik ga eens proberen

Leuk!