• Number 100!
    Ik was als laatste. c;

    Bekend! :9~


    The truth is out there.

    Bekend.


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    Bekend.

    Topic 100! Jubileum! (yeah)

    [ bericht aangepast op 24 aug 2015 - 16:52 ]


    I wanna be a wizard!

    Bekend!


    ze had het universum op haar schouders maar droeg het als een paar vleugels

    Bekend!


    Ich liebe dich 27.12.23

    Bekend =)


    I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

    Bekend


    ‘You must go on’. thrishanakru —> Gashina

    Vaag bekend


    you don't love me the way that i love you // Heizer is nu Fagerman

    Bekend.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Ledecky schreef:
    Bekend.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Wel eens gezien.


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    Onbekend


    "Ignite, my love. Ignite."

    Famous *O*


    Life is a beautiful struggle

    Wel eens gezien.


    The truth is out there.

    Bekend.


    I wanna be a wizard!