• Warning: from now on there's no way back.

Lang, lang, lang, lang, lang geleden,
    Waren er eens een paar mensen die een of ander praattopic vol hadden gespamd. Dit is uitgegroeid tot het Spammerstopic, waar u zich nu bevindt. Tot op de dag van vandaag wordt er vrolijk gespamd, gefangirled, celebrity kidnap's en nog een hele shitload aan andere dingen die waarschijnlijk veel te lang duren om allemaal op te schrijven.
    Ze leefden nog lang en gelukkig. Doei.

Our peeps:

×Valeska — Captain Edward Steve Xantha — 14
    ×Sonorous — Jente — Vijftieeen Maar mentale leeftijd is drie
    ×FirefIy — Mayo Stiekem is haar achternaam Burnley — 15
    ×Ratonhnhake — Connor Wendoy — Haar leeftijd is die van een aap met een lolly
    ×Iaetitia — Carianne — 12
    ×Hagane — Haytham Xanthe Bucky — 17 35
    ×Aveyard — Leonie — 15
    ×Hashtag — Sterre — 15

Awesome peeps:
    - Xantha
    - Barney Stinson
    - George Luz
    - Chris Evans
    - Stephen Amell
    - Ben Burnley
    - Chris Evans
    - Xantha
    - Chris Evans
    - Edward Kenway
    - Connor Kenway
    - Jacob Frye
    - Evie Frye
    - Ezio
    - Altaïr
    - Desmond
    - Mary Read
    - The Courier
    - The Lone Wanderer
    - Haytham Kenway
    - Shaun Hastings

To do list:

Maak een beginpost
    • Leer voor je toetsen
    • Spam in het topic
    Be as awesome as always

Record Assassins Creed gerelateerde topic benamingen op rij: 4

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

Sonorous schreef:
    Waaaah, 9.0 voor Economie!

Nice! Ik ben zooooo slecht in economie

ze had het universum op haar schouders maar droeg het als een paar vleugels

Sonorous schreef:
    Waaaah, 9.0 voor Economie!

Goedzo Jente (:

No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself | kim namjoon

Lol ik dacht dat ik kunst had verpest. Ik zit bij de beste 5 ofzo x)

Let hier niet op. #Schoolwerk

It wasn't like Alphonse to get frustrated, more even it was a rare sight. If you would ask the people in town what kind of people Alphonse and his wife Yuuki were, they would probably anwser something like kindhearted and optimistic. The Valoran family was seen as a sign of hope in the villagers eyes. They were always seeing the best in people and every situation, but their situation was far from comfortable for them. Mister Valoran had recently lost his job and his wife never had one, they had no income anymore.

"This is not your decision to make Yuuki! I can't see you suffer and know it's mostly my fault. I got fired, so it's my job to set it right", he said, the frustration in his voice audible. He sighed and looked away from the face of his wife, away from the tormented expression he couldn't watch any longer.
    "You'll have to leave me", she whispered softly, masking her broken voice as she spoke.
    "I'm sorry, but I can't make peace with this situation my dear. If I pass the tests I will immigrate to Australia, end of discussion." He tried his best to sound strong, and pulled it off, but that didn't mean it healed the gaping hole in his heart. He wanted what was best for her, and it was certainly not this. "I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight Yuuki."

And so it came Alphonse applied for the immigration tests, alone. The test were rather awkward sometimes, difficult even, but despite all this, he passed. After saying goodbye to his beloved wife he started his journey. A journey that he hoped would give her a better life. Not looking back once he embarked on the ferry that would bring him to his destination. He found himself a tranquil place and with a silent sad noise het put down his leather suitcase beside him and started overthinking things. Was this really the right decision? Was leaving his wife alone with only half of their money sufficient to... A loud boom interrupted his endless thoughts of doubt. It was followed by a flash of light, crackling through the sky. As a consequence of the loud noises and the flash, people started screaming in fear of the thunderstorm. Alphonse closed his eyes and tried to shut all the sound out. He knew that in this place, on the middle of the sea, he was at mercy of the waves and the strong winds that came with the storm, and that there was nothing else to do for him. And with this in mind he fell asleep. He liked the way the thunder was louder than his thoughts, he found inner peace and that was for the first time since he'd left.

A few days later he disembarked in Australia, 'the promised land', and he was assigned a place to stay. Curious as he was he opened the door with eagerness, only to be dissapointed. The nice things they had promised weren't nice. This place was shabby, filthy and messy. The previous owner obviously didn't clean, but it should do for now, he wasn't planning on staying here forever anyway. He looked around in his new 'home' and made peace with his situation, 'Anything for Yuuki', he thought and he planned on searching for a job after a nap, it was early anyway.
    And so he found himself going to several places, and he was turned down every time. He tried for severdal days, and those days became weeks and after almost a month he finally fond himself a job. His salary wasn't the highest, but it was enough. He was happy enough with the fact he could send money to his wife, that he could provide her and that she wouldn't have to live in pverty anymore.

Several years passed, in the meantime Alphonse became a father, was promoted and had a nice place to stay. He knew he was a lucky one, because there were friends of his that were less lucky than he was. And when he'd finally saved enough, he decided to go back to his homeland. And so it happend. He left a year after his decision to go back and after five years he got to meet his daughter, who Yuuki had called Yuri. And so he returned to his source of happiness, like he had wished even before leaving...

"Let dreams be the anwser to sadness."

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Heyhey pipo's

No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself | kim namjoon

Ratonhnhake schreef:
    Lol ik dacht dat ik kunst had verpest. Ik zit bij de beste 5 ofzo x)

Lekker! Ik heb kunst echt zwaar verkloot. Ik heb maar heel veel over de zichtbare werkelijkheid geschreven en aii..

@Marjolein, heyy.

-

Sonorous schreef:
    (...)

Lekker! Ik heb kunst echt zwaar verkloot. Ik heb maar heel veel over de zichtbare werkelijkheid geschreven en aii..

@Marjolein, heyy.

Oh das balen :c Maar wel fijn van je economie!!

Sonorous schreef:
    (...)

@Marjolein, heyy.

N'awh :c

[ bericht aangepast op 11 nov 2015 - 20:41 ]

Heyoo mayoo ^^

Ik wil dit kakboek helemaal niet lezen --'

Eigenlijk lijkt et me best leuk om een verhaal te maken met Haytham en Edward, omdat daar volgens mij amper wat over bekend is en het volgens mij wel een interessant verhaal is..

Ratonhnhake schreef:
    Eigenlijk lijkt et me best leuk om een verhaal te maken met Haytham en Edward, omdat daar volgens mij amper wat over bekend is en het volgens mij wel een interessant verhaal is..

Eigenlijk wel

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

Wachten is zo saai ugh
    En ik ben nu alleen thuis :/

Ik ben een poging tot tekenen aan het doen. Iemand die morgen mijn kunstwerk wil zien?

Hagane schreef:
    Ik ben een poging tot tekenen aan het doen. Iemand die morgen mijn kunstwerk wil zien?

Meeh ;D