• KAPPA KAPPA TAU & SIGMA GAMMA THETA

''Good evening idiots, welcome to Kappa Kappa Tau''
    — Loosely based on Scream Queens on Fox.
    — Warning! This RPG contains the use of alcohol, drugs, sexual activities and murder!
    — This RPG is originally from TRC, but I've got permission to use it.
    — This RPG is originally opened by ChanelOberlin, but I've got permission from Ellaria to re-open it.

• P L O T •
    Wallace University is rocked by a string of murders. Kappa House, the most sought-after sorority for pledges, is ruled with an iron fist by its Queen Bitch, ... . But when anti-Kappa dean Cathy Munsch decrees that sorority pledging must be open to all students, and not just the school's silver-spooned elite, all hell is about to break loose, as a knighted-clad killer begins wreaking havoc, claiming one victim, one episode at a time. Part black comedy, part slasher flick, Scream Queens is a modern take on the classic whodunit, in which every character has a motive for murder... Or could easily be the next blood-soaked casualty.

Sorority - Our Queen Bitch and Sorority Leader, ..., she has got quite a few admirers on campus and in the Sorority. She refers to her sisters of the Sorority as '... #2', '... #3', ... #4', '... #5' and '... #6', they're her minions. Who will go out of their way to get her attention and love.

Fraternity - Our Alpha Male and Fraternity Leader, Ephraim Horatio Black, he's the most popular guy on campus, but a select few are allowed to socialize with him. The other brothers of the Fraternity get refered to by their status in the group, ranging from Beta to Omega. All the girls on campus try to whoo him, while his Frat-boys are always up to no good.

UNIVERSITY INFO
    Name
    - Wallace University
    Location - Athens, GA, USA.
    Established - 1928
    Dean - Cathy Munsch
    Colours - Red & black
    Mascot - The Black Knight

• S O R O R I T Y •
    Name - Kappa Kappa Tau
    Established - 1979
    Leader - Seb
    Members - (stop at 7)
    —
    —
    —
    —
    Rules -
    - Never enter a room without knocking;
    - Only order Pumkin Spice Lattes with no foam, 2 shots , at 212°
    - Tuesdays we wear pink. If you are not wearing the required color, you will be forced to change
    - Your legs must be clean shaven at all times
    - Black socks are a crime
    - You must visit the tanning salon at least 2 times in one week for a 'healthy glow'
    - Pledges are required to get a mani- and pedicure at least twice a month
    - Boyfriends are not allowed to keep for longer than 3 months, unless he is going to marry you
    - Don't wear anything again for an entire month
    - Once you disrespect a sister, you will have to do her laundry

Friends - Sigma Gamma Theta
    Rivals - Phi Theta Delta

• F R A T E R N I T Y •
    Name - Sigma Gamma Theta
    Established - 1968
    Leader - Ephraim Horatio Black - - Sonder
    Members - (stop at 7)
    — Hugo Jay Archibald - 21 - BenjaminSolo
    —
    —
    —
    Rules -
    - If the door's closed, DON'T COME IN. KNOCK!
    - White socks in sandals are forbidden
    - Only hot girls allowed inside
    - Do not touch eachothers stuff with out permission
    - If you drink the booze, buy more to fill the fridge again
    - If someone's name is on food or drinks, don't you dare touch it
    - Dibs is dibs, no exceptions
    - Bro's before hoes
    - Pick up your dirty underwear, nobody wants to see it
    - Sweatbands shall not be worn, they shall be burned
    - No girlfriends allowed, one-night-stands or friends-with-benefits only
    - Exception to the rule above, with special permission it sometimes will be allowed by the Frat-Leader
    - Pranks are allowed, only on the newbies
    - Initiation is obligatory, no exceptation

Friends - Kappa Kappa Tau
    Rivals - Phi Theta Delta

• P L E D G E S •
    Kappa Kappa Tau - (stop at 7)
    —
    —
    —
    —
    —

Sigma Gamma Theta - (stop at 7)
    —
    —
    —
    —
    —

• L I S T •
    Name —
    Age —
    Reputation —
    Kappa Kappa Tau or Sigma Gamma Theta —
    Nationality —
    Appearance —
    Character —
    History/Family —
    Relationships —
    Extra —

• V I L L A I N •
    Every sorority has a villain. Kappa Kappa Tau's is the black knight. Fully dressed in black, a headpiece of an knight and a black knight's costume, you could easily find at a Halloween store. Just like the mascot of our university. It is unknown who our black knight is, killing Kappa Kappa Tau members with his own version of a sword: a knife. The police is trying to find out, but the KKT's have their own investigation going on.

''It's like a Friends episode but someone is trying to, you know, murder all the friends.''

''What fresh hell is this?''

“I am gonna barf on your face unless you get out of here.”

“Shandell, why you gotta knife through your throat?”

• C A M P U S R U L E S •
    - After 11 o'clock at night, all students have to be in his or her dormatory or house
    - Attendance is optional for lectures, but compulsory for practical assignments
    - The residents of a dormatory or house are responsible for is being tidy and clean. Random inspections will be done to check this
    - Respect eachother and eachother's possessions. No one gets left out.
    - No indecent dressing or behaviour
    - No drugs
    - No alcohol under 21
    - Education and Discipline are highly valued at Wallace University. All students are expected to stick to these values.

The university will make sure its students stick to these rules and regulations. Students who choose not to abide by these rules and regulations will be punished appropriately

• R U L E S •
    - Minimum of 300 words per post, excluding name, photo, etc, it's not extremely hard to do so
    - Please write with capital letters, punctuation marks, decent grammar and spelling. NO DUTCH IC
    - For OOC please use brackets [] {} () - -. This may be in Dutch
    - Keep it REALISTIC!!!
    - If you don't reply within a week without notice you'll be removed without an excuse
    - Reservations will be 48 hours. Reservation-time lasts until the role is COMPLETELY FINISHED
    - No Mary Sue's (perfect characters)
    - Please tell me when you change your username
    - Don't use other people's characters
    - 16+ is allowed. Please put it at the start of your post in red if you do write 16+
    - Respect the choices of other players and please don't force yourself on them
    - Only BenjaminSolo creates new topics

You'll get a warning if you break the rule. You will be thrown out after two warnings.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 jan 2016 - 8:55 ]

Bowties were never Cooler

> Slotje op aanvraag

Happy Birthday my Potter!