• van The Big Bang Theory volgens een quiz blijkbaar, maar het mooiste vond ik nog de beschrijving.

You are a smart, friendly and horny person. you're not one to quickly judge people, and you like to teach lab monkey's how to smoke. Oh and you play a wicked "Girl from ipanema" on the harp

Haha, omg. :') Geweldig dit.
    Dus, Welke geek van the Big Bang Theory ben jij? (En deel de beschrijving, haha, ik ben benieuwd naar de rest.)

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Eh, Sheldon. :')

"You want me to use my intelligence in a tawdry competition? Would you ask Picasso to play Pictionary? Would you ask Noah Webster to play Boggle? Would you ask Jacques Cousteau to play Go Fish? I mock you little quiz!"

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

Ik ben ook Amy blijkbaar :')

Sheldon hier. (wbw)

What would Emma do?

Oh, Raj.

You are a smart, sensitive, romantic spirit. You like long walks on the beach, chocolate and your tiny little doggy. Are you sure you're not gay?

"One has to learn to read, as one has to learn to see and learn to live," - Vincent van Gogh

Leonard.

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

Leonard hahah!

chaos makes the muse

Ook Sheldon, apparently ^^

because i knew you, i have been changed for good

Ik ben Penny:

let's face it, you just hit the jackpot!

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Leonard

You like to enjoy both worlds and bring a mix of completely different people into your life. You are smart, funny, good looking and sensitive. Too bad chocolate makes you gassy, you could've been the one

Dat laatste klopt echt niet.

Physics is awesome

Ook Amy (:

I am an idiot, I move.