• We'll Run for Our Lives
    As If We Have a Choice

Bucky stretches himself out next to Steve, eyes focusing on the screen rather than Steve’s face. “You would tell me, if I were in trouble? Wouldn’t you?” Steve doesn’t pause to think.
          “Of course I would, Buck. You know that I would.”

Steve Rogers has never doubted his job choice. He’s a homicide detective in New York, a job he loves and allows him to live opposite his lifelong best friend, Bucky Barnes. But when the evidence in a series of homicides starts leading to Bucky with more and certainty, Steve is conflicted. On one hand, there's his best friend claiming innocence and on the other his partners who seem convinced that Bucky is the killer. He has to reconcile his feelings for James Buchanan Barnes with the thought that maybe, just maybe his coworkers are right and Steve is just too blinded to see it. How far will Steve go to prove Bucky's innocence? How far will Steve go to save him?

• Updated every other Thursday
    • 56.898 words total
    • Slowburn.

AKA, na een aantal jaar, heb ik besloten fic te posten! Ze staat al even op AO3 en nu cyrillische karakters eindelijk kunnen, kan ik hem ook hier plaatsen.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juli 2017 - 12:57 ]

Ex astris, sciencia

JA. Ik ga het lezen want Stucky!

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Chapter 1.2 || Apartment 6-B!

Het kán zijn dat ik iets vaker een hoofdstuk ga posten, om de twee weken lijkt me wat weinig.

Ex astris, sciencia

Woohoo, I've been waiting for that ^^

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Chapter 2.2 || Donuts with Green Sprinkles
    Chapter 2.3 || Weary Smiles

[ bericht aangepast op 16 maart 2017 - 11:25 ]

Ex astris, sciencia

Chapter 2.4 || Bucky Barnes' Protection Detail. Een week te laat, maar mijn google reminder ging niet af.

Ex astris, sciencia

Omfg Stucky, ik ga het lezen :9~

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

Chapter 2.5 ||

Ex astris, sciencia

Chapter 2.9 || Dmitri

Ex astris, sciencia

Chapter 3.1

Ex astris, sciencia