• Celeb of the Week
    Lee Pace

Krolock:

Is er iets wat deze man niet kan? Ik leerde Lee Pace kennen toen ik de film The Fall aan het kijken was. Het is echt een fantastische film en ik raad hem iedereen aan!
          In feite is Lee van alle markten thuis. Ik denk dat iedereen hem kent van de rol van Thranduil uit The Hobbit. Met zijn fabuleuze lange haren en zijn geweldige wenkbrauwen. Hehe.
          Zodra je video's gaat kijken van behind the scenes, zul je zien dat Lee geweldige humor heeft en gewoon een heerlijk mens is. Ergens vind ik hem een vrij underrated iemand en verdient hij veel meer aandacht. Maar goed, daar is dan ook dit topic ideaal voor.
          En let's be honest... hij is verdomd knap. :')

I can be very detached and shy. That’s one of the reasons I love L.A. ‘cause it’s so easy to kind of hole yourself up in your house and you don’t have to see anyone. It’s great!

I was that ‘awkward-didn’t-understand-his body-kind of-uncomfortable teen.'

When you play the king of elves and alien warlords, little me is very uninteresting, but, at the same time, actors feel this obligation to be transparent, and I truly don’t understand the point.
    He is two years younger than Orlando Bloom, despite playing the father, King Thranduil, to Bloom's character Legolas in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013).
    Portrays a paraplegic in The Fall (2006), but director Tarsem Singh decided to keep almost the entire cast and crew under the impression that Pace also suffered from it in real life. A makeup artist walked into a room to find Pace standing and almost passed out from shock.
    One of only three actors to appear in five films in a row that all grossed $100 million the US box office. The other two are Will Smith and Robert Downey Jr..
    Owns a farm.
    Amy Adams admittedly thought "he just looked so dashing" on the set of Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (2008), that it made the director ask Lee to leave the set, because he distracted Amy too much.

Thranduil:
    Go to the North. Meet with the Dunedain. There is a young Ranger among them. His father, Arathorn, was a good man. His son may grow to be a great one.

Roy Walker: You should ask someone else. There's no happy ending with me.

Ronan: Citizens of Xandar, behold your guardians of the galaxy! What fruit have they wrought?

Garrett: If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman.

Richard Hayes: I remember a senator once asked me. When we talk about "CIA" why we never use the word "the" in front of it. And I asked him, do you put the word "the" in front of "God"?
    En dan nog namens Richonne:

Klik hier om naar het algemene topic van Celeb of the Week the gaan.

Interessant en mooi topic! ^^

Ik wil een tuin vol egels

Kamerling schreef:
    Krijg de o.o hij was ook in twilight!

Oké nu ga ik véél meer aandacht besteden aan zijn films. Echt Laura dankjewel!

Ja! Haha graag gedaan

Graves schreef:

Nee maar serieus, ik hou van Lee Pace. Het zijn de wenkbrauwen.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 dec 2016 - 21:34 ]

Rubin schreef:
    Interessant en mooi topic! ^^

Dank je ^^

Krolock schreef:
    (...)

Hmm

Caution first, always.

Lee :3

“The heart is an arrow. It demands to aim true."

Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

Richonne schreef:

adflskjf adorable

NomNomNom

Marrow deep, soul deep, essence deep

He's so perfect.

Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

fab

Ik ben trouwens even heel erg benieuwd of hier mensen zijn die "The Fall" hebben gezien? Want het is echt een must see - al zeg ik het zelf. :'D

Omg alleen maar 600 keer. c';

Caution first, always.

Oké oké ik zie alleen maar Thranduil voorbij komen en niet Ronan the Accuser en hij is echt geweldig dus hiero:

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

En Calpernia Addams <3

Caution first, always.