• Hoii!

Ik ben een free rein fanfic aan t schrijven op Wattpad en later op Q maar ik ben opzoek naar een cover.
    Aangezien er hier genoeg creatievelingen zijn en ik niet zo goed ben in bewerken, vroeg ik me af of iemand een cover voor mij kon maken.

Titel: Habits of my heart
    Samenvatting:

When seventeen-year-old Jenna Hadfield, moves in with her older brother Luke, away from their arguing and divorcing parents, she ends up on a small island on the coast of England. She decides to take a job as a stable hand at the local stable to earn some extra money for her brother and herself. She knows she could never effort horse riding lessons or her own horse but when Marcus let her ride one of his horses, she seems to have more talent than anyone thought. (working on it)

Personen:
    Scarlett Leithold (Jenna)
    Freddy Carter (Pin)
    Bruce Herbelin Earle (Marcus)

Alvast bedankt (:

• His arms feel more like home than any house ever did. •

Ik kan geen covers maken, maar ik raad aan om of je Engels te laten controleren of om in het Nederlands te schrijven. Onder de spoiler heb ik eventjes wat verbeteringen gezet, dan heb je er al iets aan ^^ (sorry, dit is gewoon een grammatica trekje dat ik heb)

When seventeen-year-old Jenna Hadfield,de komma hoort hier niet moves in with her older brother Luke, away from their arguing and divorcing parentstheir arguing? Wie maken er ruzie, zij en haar ouder, haar ouders, zij en haar broer?, she ends up on a small island on the coast of Englandik raad Near the coast aan. She decides to take a job as a stable hand at the local stable to earn some extra money for her brother and herself. She knows she could never effort afford, effort is iets heeeel andershorse riding lessons or her own horse, but when Marcus let ik zou hier allows van maken, klinkt mooier her ride one of his horses, she seems to have more talent than anyone thought.

Ik zou dus echt aanraden om een controle over je Engels te laten uitvoeren voordat je het online gooit, of om in het Nederlands te gaan schrijven. Ik knap zelf ook af op slecht Engels, dus vandaar dat ik ff een tip geef

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

Ik wil wel wat proberen als ik tijd heb!

Edit: Trouwens misschien is het makkelijk de wattpad afmetingen erbij te vermelden. Dit is 512×800

[ bericht aangepast op 26 aug 2017 - 23:46 ]

"The stars replaced the emptiness of my heart."