• Ik was de laatste die de vorige topic afsloot. We waren geëindigd met 30.

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je

    Daarna begint het tellen opnieuw.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    240.

    Let's not jinx it, hahaha.

    [ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2024 - 16:56 ]

    241

    [ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2024 - 18:08 ]


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    242


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    243.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    244


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    245.

    246


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    247


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    248.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    249


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    250


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    251


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    252


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    253


    Dramatic

    254


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."