• Dag leuke kinderkes (:
    Ik moest zo'n verhaalke schrijven voor Engels dat begon én eindigde met Jenny had no idea where she was.
    En dat boeit niet, wat wel wel boeit is, of jullie fkes willen lezen en kijken of er foutjes in staan.
    Willen jullie dat fkes doen? ^^
    't Is erg klein dus veel tijd neemt het niet in beslag.
    Bednakt!
    http://www.quizlet.nl/quiz/284492/an-unknown-place

Haham.
    Ik heb een rolletje. :Y)

Jenny had no idea where she was. She stood up and noticed she had been sleeping in a strange room. Her feet touched the cold floor, which made her shiver. Carefully she left the room. When she was downstairs, she heard voices laughing coming from the kitchen, at least she thought it was the kitchen. A little frightened, she walked towards the voices.

“Oh, hi!”, said a small girl with a friendly face. “you finally woke up. You shouldn’t have been drinking so much. You were drunken.”

Jenny look at the small girl, she looked familiar.

“Do I know you?” Jenny asked.

“I hope you do, I’m Isabel... I drum in a band called The Idiots.”

All of the sudden, Jenny’s memory returned. She remembered that she had won a meet and greet with a band called The Idiots.

“I remember.”, Jenny said while she was smiling.

“Do you want something to drink,?”, another girl asked. Jenny turned around and saw a friendly girl who was about the same size as Isabel. Jenny knew that this girl’s name was Naomi.

“Yes, coffee please.”, Jenny said. Naomi nodded and turned around to make some coffee.

Jenny still had no idea where she was.

Is est non 'Carpe Diem', is est 'Carpe Corpus'.

Jenny had no idea where she was. She stood up and noticed she had been sleeping in a strange room. Her feet touched the cold floor, which made her shiver. Carefully she left the room. When she was downstairs, she heard voices laughing coming from the kitchen, at least she thought it was the kitchen. A little frightened, she walked towards the voices.

“Oh, hi!”, said a small girl with a friendly face. “you finally woke up. You shouldn’t have been drinking so much. You were drunken.”

Jenny look at the small girl, she looked familiar.

“Do I know you?” Jenny asked.

“I hope you do, I’m Isabel... I drum in a band called The Idiots.”

All of the sudden, Jenny’s memory returned. She remembered that she had won a meet and greet with a band called The Idiots.

“I remember.”, Jenny said while she was smiling.

“Do you want something to drink,?”, another girl asked. Jenny turned around and saw a friendly girl who was about the same size as Isabel. Jenny knew that this girl’s name was Naomi.

“Yes, coffee please.”, Jenny said. Naomi nodded and turned around to make some coffee.

Jenny still had no idea where she was.

Okay (: