• die dingen find ik echt super leuk en je hebt ook heel veel sites er van maar ik wil weeten welken juilie leuk vinden dus zeg er is een paar:P

dezen vind ik echt leuk
    little birdy in the sky,dropped a poopie in my eye,
    i didn't scream
    i didn't cry.
    but i thank the lord that cows can't fly!
    :P:P:P

To The Stars Through Adversity

Nou ik vind deze quotes wel mooi:

Don't throw yourself out on other's whim. People change, as do intentions and as a result consequences. Live for yourself. Love those around you, but realize that they've got their own agendas.

We are all shades of gray. It's been said again and again; life's a process. We are fleeting moments that come and go, and I'm grateful to have my time, as my aspirations and my mistakes, my flaws and my abilities. Think of me what you will, but before you do, don't.

Ik hou van de zee, ik hou van de rotsen, maar als ik jou zie, moet ik kotsen. :Y)

Let the Night embrace you

Meadow schreef:
    Ik hou van de zee, ik hou van de rotsen, maar als ik jou zie, moet ik kotsen. :Y)

X'D

Ik houd van het leven, ik houd van de zon.
    Ik doe de deuren open..
    en flikker van het balkon :Y)

I clicked my heels and wished for you.

"Things are fragile, but we're all being carried and I think we're all on our path in that sense. As fragile as things are, we're still getting there."
    En,
    "The whole world,
    myself included,
    seem to have one thing in common:
    We're just a crowd of people
    who don't really fit in anywhere
    attempting to convince one another
    that we do."

Ik hou van Bill
    Ik hou van tom
    Maar echt flikker nu is op met die zon^^

You are free. Free to dream, to love, to laugh and find peace. Free to be you and happy.

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it's the silent voice at the end of the day saying: I will try again tomorrow.
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.

Don't use words too big for the subject. Don't say 'infinitely' when you mean 'very'; otherwise you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite.

Words, once they are printed, have a life of their own.

Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

xBiteMe schreef:
    Ik houd van het leven, ik houd van de zon.
    Ik doe de deuren open..
    en flikker van het balkon :Y)

Nice one. :'D

" I'm not your boyfriend, baby. "

Bumblebee schreef:
    "Things are fragile, but we're all being carried and I think we're all on our path in that sense. As fragile as things are, we're still getting there."
    En,
    "The whole world,
    myself included,
    seem to have one thing in common:
    We're just a crowd of people
    who don't really fit in anywhere
    attempting to convince one another
    that we do."

Die tweede is echt mooi. :9~

Therapy schreef:
    (...)
    Die tweede is echt mooi. :9~

Vind ik nou ook. :9~

Ge krijgt een kaars en een pakske lucifers, maar als ge die kaars ni aansteekt dan hebde geen licht.
    En ook nog
    No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't.
    En natuurlijk mijn twee favo's ^^
    If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely stupid."

Yes we can!

From one side to another you're thrown by your fate.

die heb je van mij !!
    en die heb ik lekker van Marilyn monroe gestole n$:

We can only learn to love by loving.

Fighter schreef:

die heb je van mij !!
    en die heb ik lekker van Marilyn monroe gestole n$:

die heb ik van jou, inderdaad <$

Je hebt ze lang weg weten te stoppen, je voelde ze al langer in je ogen kloppen. Ze kwamen niet onverwacht, misschien hebben ze op het juiste moment gewacht. In een stortbui zijn ze naar beneden gekomen, de vloed hield niet op en bleef maar stromen. Maar na regen komt zonneschijn, en dat zal zo ook met jouw tranen zijn. (:
    Wel een beetje lang, maar kom. =x

None but ourselves can free our minds.