• Ja, ik wil leuke films horen, maakt niet uit wat voor catogarie, ik hou van alles. Say the name, please. (& kort samengevat waarie over gaat :'$)

ik is downloaden :/

[ bericht aangepast op 8 nov 2009 - 15:54 ]

Pearl Harbor.

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

Raise your voice.

Finding Neverland

I am an idiot, I move.

Rush hour 3 :9~

- hoi ;D

Knowing
    The uninvited
    Rush Hour 3
    The POTC-films
    Perfume

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

alle films met jackie chan n_n want die zijn hilarisch xD

zoals rush hour
    The tuxedo
    Shanghai noon
    Shanghai nights

I solemny swear i am up to no good

Battle Royal
    Death Trance
    100 days with mr arrogant
    200 pounds beauty
    Baby and me

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

DoemDaDa schreef:
    Finding Neverland

Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there.

Enemy At The Gates. Oorlogsfilm, ten tijde van WO 2. Twee goede sluipschutters - waarvan de Russische Vassili Zaitsev echt heeft bestaan - vechten een duel uit in de stad Stalingrad.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

KabukixRin schreef:
    alle films met jackie chan n_n want die zijn hilarisch xD

zoals rush hour
    The tuxedo
    Shanghai noon
    Shanghai nights

The Tuxedo is liiijjjjp.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Hier wat actie/avontuur/fantasy/superhero.

Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men’s chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: At world’s end, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Eragon, G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra, X-men origins: Wolverine, X-men, X2, X-men: The Last Stand, Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, The Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer, The Fantastic Four, Hellboy, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, Elektra, Iron-Man, Ghost-Rider, DareDevil, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, The Journey to the Center of Earth, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Final Destination 1, Final Destination 2, Final Destination 3, Cloverfield, Hancock, I am Legend, I Robot, The Day After Tomorrow, Godzilla, Jumper, Dude where’s my car?, National Treasure, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Harry Potter en de Vuurbeker, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Dark Knight, Spirit.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

konayuki schreef:
    Battle Royal
    Death Trance
    100 days with mr arrogant
    200 pounds beauty
    Baby and me

die ken ik ^^ moet ik nog zien =]

Koizora (drama&romance)
    Death Note 1, 2 en 3 (drama / crime, horror, mystery / mistery, thriller)
    enn.. ik weet zo even niks

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

marly & me
    hoodwinked (grappig )

don't rush into love, because even in fairy tales ,the happy ending takes place on the last page

(500) days of summer.
    Finding Neverland.

There are several things that I have been doing wrong.

Norbit;
    What women want.