• Het gaat zo: Ik zeg ping en dan zegt de andere weer pong en de volgende ping en volgende pong enzo.

Ping :)

I Dreamed a Dream

pong ping pong ping pong ping pong....

I Dreamed a Dream

ping

I found myself in Wonderland.

pong 8D

Change The Changeable, Accept The Unchangeable, And Remove Yourself From The Unacceptable

ping :'D

'I would rather fight with you, than make love to anyone else.'

Pong (krul)

Be careful what you wish for, 'cause you just might get it all.

Ping (A)

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Dreamed a Dream

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Dreamed a Dream

uhm.. ping?
    edit: wow dit is best wel een spamspelletje O_O ?

[ bericht aangepast op 10 jan 2010 - 14:47 ]

ars moriendi

Pong

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Droog x'D
    Ping

You don't run, not when you're with us. You stand your ground and fight.

Pong.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 jan 2010 - 19:50 ]

Just because something isn't happening for you right now, doesn't mean that it will never happen.

Ping

Pong

I rather make mistakes than do nothing. I rather mess up than miss out completely.

Ping 8D