• Hoihoi. x3
    Ik luister bijna elke dag naar de zelfde nummers, omdat ik geen ander muziek meer weet. En ik weet zo ook niet echt meer bandjes of artiesten met mooi muziek.

Mijn vraag is, Zouden jullie hier wat namen willen plaatsen van bandjes of artiesten, met leuk muziek. Het mag van alles zijn ^^ En een link zou ook wel fijn zijn, maar is niet perse nodig. Als ik de namen maar heb ^^

Bedankt <3

Sometimes it's best not to care.

Taylor Swift al geprobeerd?

I know there's a way so I promise: 'I'm gonna clean up the mess I made'

Alesana, A day to remember, Soasin, Amber Pacific, there for tomorrow, The red jumpsuit apparatus, Skillet, All time low, Staind, DaveDays, Silverstein,...

[ bericht aangepast op 26 jan 2010 - 20:54 ]

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Avenged Sevenfold, Come Ascendancy, The romantic Disaster, This is Urgent, There for tomorrow, The Millionairs, The Maine, The all american Rejects, All Time low, Never shout Never, Forever the sickest kids, Hey monday, Mayday parade, the cab.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 jan 2010 - 10:40 ]

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

The birthday massacre, Porcelain and the Tramps, Black veil brides, Children of Bodom, Alesana, The devil wears prada, NeverShoutNever,

[ bericht aangepast op 27 jan 2010 - 10:40 ]

Cinema Bizarre :9~, Black veil Brides, Paramore, Tokio Hotel, 30 seconds to mars, Nightwish, Nirvana?

-

Je moet 't geluid wel hard zetten, want je hoort 'm niet zo goed.
    Ik had geen zin om een beter filmpje te pakken :"D
    klik!

your eyes are like stars in the night.

scouting for girls(hebben niet zo veel liedjes, maar wel leuk!!(Y))
    owl city,
    parachute

dat zijn mijn lievelings

Dan zou ik gaan voor Queen of the Beatles.

En anders Greenday of Fall out Boy

ars moriendi

Sing It Loud, All Time Low, We Shot The Moon, Hey Monday, Aloha From Hell, Mayday Parade, Owl City, Forever The Sickets Kids, Jason Derulo & Jay Sean. <3

Some people make the world special just by being in it

Nevershoutnever!

I don't need words to feel those lips.

xTWINNIES schreef:
    Sugarcult :D

ik hou van ze :9~

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

Oke ik verveel me. Dus ik ga ook even wat typen :'D

Acceptance, The Afters, The Almost, Billy Talent, Call The Cops!, Cartel, A Change Of Pace, Dave Melillo, Faber Drive, Family Force 5, FM Static, He Is We, Lostprophets, Madina Lake, Marianas Trench, My Favorite Highway, Push Play, Romance On A Rocketship, Swimming With Dolphins, We The Kings, You Me At Six

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

Three days grace, breaking benjamin, chevelle, flyleaf,creed, gunano apes (open your eyes),I killed the prom queen,depeche mode,limp bizkit, hollywood undead, trapt