• Hey!

Ik had laatst een mooie quote gevonden. Namelijk deze: "From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity" -Edvard Munch. Een vriendin vroeg toen wie Edward Munch was, dus ik ging het opzoeken. Bleek dat het een hele bekende schilder was die "de schreeuw"(daar staat zo'n poppetje op met een :O -gezicht) heeft geschilderd. Ik vond dat wel grappig. Nu zoek ik naar meer Quotes van bekende mensen, gewoon voor de grap en mijn filosofische behoefte. Dus, post ze hier als je er een paar weet! En natuurlijk ook als je iets op het internet vindt!

"Let them eat cake!"

De drie quotes die ik atm het leukst vind;

Music to me is the air that I breathe, it’s the blood that pumps through my veins that keeps me alive.
    - Billie Joe Armstrong
    "Be real, because a mask only fools people on the outside. Pretending to be someone you’re not takes a toll on the real you, and the real you is more important than anyone else. "
    - Alex Gaskarth
    It's funny how the littlest things can make you feel larger than life; The right lyric, The most heartfelt melody, The most clearest message. Love.
    - Alex Gaskarth

weet niet van wie, volgens mij van een boeddhist :X maar vind het een geweldige uitspraak waar ik meestal wel veel aan heb namelijk:

"Zie een vijandig iemand als een waardevolle gelegenheid om je te oefenen in geduld."

Why don't you break my heart

Eloquently schreef:
    De drie quotes die ik atm het leukst vind;

Music to me is the air that I breathe, it’s the blood that pumps through my veins that keeps me alive.
    - Billie Joe Armstrong
    "Be real, because a mask only fools people on the outside. Pretending to be someone you’re not takes a toll on the real you, and the real you is more important than anyone else. "
    - Alex Gaskarth
    It's funny how the littlest things can make you feel larger than life; The right lyric, The most heartfelt melody, The most clearest message. Love.
    - Alex Gaskarth
    Die zijn mooi o.o

Only losers can act the way you do

"Fear no one feared by everyone."

We'll never be as young as we are tonight

Renaissence schreef:
    (...)Die zijn mooi o.o

I know, right ;3

''Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress.''
    -Coco Chanel.

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

"I'm a musical prostitute, my dear" - Freddie Mercury

"I don’t want to be a rock star, I want to be a legend." - Freddie Mercury

"I'm just me" - Freddie Mercury

"The Beatles are bigger than Jesus" - John Lennon

[ bericht aangepast op 15 april 2010 - 21:55 ]

ars moriendi

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. - Mark Twain

All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die. - Bob Dylan

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

I'm really concerned about this 'Bieber-fever' that's going around. The swine flu was bad enough! - Sum41

I may not always be perfect, but I'll always try.

Ik weet er één die niemand weet.
    "To be, or not to be."
    HA, take that.
    -sorry vage bui-
    Ik heb niet echt favourite quotes.

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

Thingies schreef:
    I'm really concerned about this 'Bieber-fever' that's going around. The swine flu was bad enough! - Sum41

Hahaha die is echt geniaal :'D
    OT: Sorry, ik weet er zo even geen.

“I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to”
    -Jimi Hendrix
    “Be yourself, don't take anyone's shit, and never let them take you alive.”
    - Gerard Way
    ''I respect a woman too much to marry her. ''
    - Sylvester Stallone

Easy peasy, pumpkin peasy, pumpkin pie, motherfucker!

L0VEDRUNK schreef:
    Ik weet er één die niemand weet.
    "To be, or not to be."
    HA, take that.
    -sorry vage bui-
    Ik heb niet echt favourite quotes.

Shakespeare. :Y)

This is me asking for a brick to be thrown through my window, a message attached that reads, "Why can't you just wake up?" I am not a star, don't look up to me in hopes of finding something more. That which is out of reach does not promise anyone a goddamn thing. Hope arises in possibility, but possiblity is fragmented and selfish, so don't think for a second that I am safe ground to walk on. I will sink beneath the feet of a thousand travelling companions, and make ruin of any city's foundations, because concrete and steel can never tell a soul how it feels. Our street corners keep secrets, and our road signs only suggest, never deciding for us, never knowing if the destination to which they lead, is where we truely belong. Life's greatest tragedy is not that it will some day end, but that most of us just live to follow directions, and many times we end up totally lost.

- Alex Gaskarth.

VersaEmerge schreef:
    This is me asking for a brick to be thrown through my window, a message attached that reads, "Why can't you just wake up?" I am not a star, don't look up to me in hopes of finding something more. That which is out of reach does not promise anyone a goddamn thing. Hope arises in possibility, but possiblity is fragmented and selfish, so don't think for a second that I am safe ground to walk on. I will sink beneath the feet of a thousand travelling companions, and make ruin of any city's foundations, because concrete and steel can never tell a soul how it feels. Our street corners keep secrets, and our road signs only suggest, never deciding for us, never knowing if the destination to which they lead, is where we truely belong. Life's greatest tragedy is not that it will some day end, but that most of us just live to follow directions, and many times we end up totally lost.
    - Alex Gaskarth.

en.die.is.gewoon.te.mooi
    _O_
    vooral het stuk van 'Life's greatest tragedy...'

Thingies schreef:
    If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. - Mark Twain

All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die. - Bob Dylan

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

hahahahaha, die laatste vind ik echt geniaal.(krul)

Smiling but close to tears.