• Tja,wat is jou muzieksmaak?

Die van mij rock en soul..

Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.

Heel erg uitgebreid :Y)

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Bijna alles, maar vooral powermetal.<3

Alis volat propriis.

Kassiewijle schreef:
    Heel erg uitgebreid :Y)

Today will be Girl's Day party with you~

Rock 'n' Roll, Metal, Black Metal, Rock, Hard Rock, ehm...en nog meer in die style xD

Lust tastes like tequila and love tastes like whiskey

Rap, Pop, R&B, Soul & nog wel een paar dingen. (krul)

Smiling but close to tears.

Ik luister veel soorten graag, maar bijna alles van Alternative vind ik goed. :Y) (Muse etc.)

All was well.

Vooral rock.

Be careful what you wish for, 'cause you just might get it all.

Leto schreef:
    Vooral rock.

Nothing lasts forever, for all good things it's true. I'd rather trade it all, while somehow saving you.

Pop/Rock en top 40 muziek. Bijna alles behalve klassiek, metal en Nederlands gezongen muziek.

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Heel breed.

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Bandmuziek :Y)

Easy peasy, pumpkin peasy, pumpkin pie, motherfucker!

Punkpop. Alternatief. volgens mijn vrienden ;x

SLOAN.

Dat loopt heel erg uit. Zo kan ik een dag lang naar Marco Borsato en James Blunt luisteren. Maar ook naar Paramore en Familiy force 5 en dat soort muziek.

Music is the new sex

Rock en metal.
    Ik houd me eigenlijk niet bezig met genre's enzo, dus ik kan niet specifiek zijn 8D

Aye, brother! 4 8 15 16 23 42

Het liefst Rock en ballades. En dan ook oude '70/'80 muziek. Klassiek is ook wel mooi. Gewoon breed dus :Y).

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.