• Ik moest gewoon wenen van vreugde ;x

REMEMBER THAT INSANE BITCH THAT THREW ALL THE PUPPIES IN THE RIVER?!
    Turns out, 5 of the 6 the puppies were saved!
    Here is the translation from Google!

—————————————————————-

75-year-old pensioner was their fight for life
    The girl threw six puppies in the river and published an anonymous video on Youtube.
    It created the lynch atmosphere in the Internet.
    But now comes the good news: the puppies are mirakelräddats of a pensioner.
    People around the world were outraged and demanded that the girl who threw six puppies in a river with strong currents will be found and punished.
    In the video, which appeared on YouTube and spread like a wildfire on the internet, you can see how she lifts up one after the other from a bucket.
    Anger over the world
    The defenseless puppy dog whimpers as she throws them into the icy water.
    The video quickly became a världsnyhetet. The act drew attention including CNN, CBS News, FOX 5 News, and Telegraph newspapers, the New Yprk Post, Daily Mail, The Sun, Metro, Mirror, Sun Totonto, Pravda, the news agencies AFP and AP.
    Readers and viewers plummeted. Celebrity declared a reward
    Tens of thousands of disgusted people, including Facebook, demanding that she be identified and punished.
    Hollywood director Michael Bay announced a reward of $ 50 000 to anyone who could help with information that could lead to the girl arrested.
    Hundreds of death threats against her have been published on the Internet. The incident became a noted news in the world press.
    Shortly after the teenage girl identified by the Bosnian police and her father was called in for questioning.
    Rescued - Last Time
    The girl is from a town in central Bosnia and now in danger of up to 45 000 crowns in fines.
    Her mother says the Croatian newspaper that the girl feel so bad of all that she seek psychiatric care received.
    But today the story had a happy excuse:
    The puppies were rescued miracle - the last moment.
    A 75-year-old pensioner, Ruza Pavlovic from Bugojno, were on their way to their potato fields when she heard strange sounds from the River.

•In a stream, I saw black puppies who tried to swim out of the water, “she told the newspaper Vecernji List.
    Flowed into a creek

The puppies were lucky - just below the place where they were thrown in the river forks and go out in a small stream.
    The current pulled the dogs to where the water is not deep enough.
    Ruza Pavlovic raised five puppies and brought them home - not knowing what caused the commotion around them.
    The sixth puppy was not in the stream.

•They are healthy and happy. My problem is that they need at least three liters of milk a day and I live only on my small pension, but I have not the heart to abandon them, “said Ruza Pavlovic to Vecernji List.

bron

[ bericht aangepast op 4 sep 2010 - 22:00 ]

We're hiding behind skin that's too tough

Oh gelukkig zijn ze gered! Wel jammer dat eentje het niet overleefd heeft...

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

Hmmm, ik vraag me af of het echt is. En als het echt waar is, ik denk wel dat diegen geld krijgt om voor ze te zorgen.

Today will be Girl's Day party with you~

lol tumblr.

I lost myself in FM airwaves

Dik respect voor die vrouw. Wat een held. _O_
    Serieus, dit vind ik echt lief van dr. Op je 75'e nog even puppies gaan redden en in huis nemen! (:

Tragically schreef:

Even a white rose has a black shadow.

Tragically schreef:

Tragically schreef:

effort never betrays you

Oh gelukkig man o.o
    Je weet niet hoe blij ik ben.
    Alleen jammer dat ze dit moesten meemaken & dat eentje het niet overleefd heeft.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 sep 2010 - 22:08 ]

Ok.
    THANKS GOD hebben ze het gered! <33
    Behalve die laatste...
    En nog steeds: KUTHOER IS DAT WIJF. Just.. fckin'... DIE.

daaaamn.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Ooh men gelukkig!

*insert philosophical cringe expression here*

Gelukkig zijn ze gered! Wel vreselijk voor het 6e hondje ='( en that woman's an angel !!!!
    Maar toch moet dat kind eraan !!!!!!!!!!!!!

But love's a malady without cure

Dat zag ik op tumblr
    En ik ben zo blij dat de meeste gered zijn. Ik wil die vrouw knuffelen. Ik hoop dat ze misschien wat geld kan krijgen van de overheid, ofzo. Zodat ze zichzelf en die puppy's wat beter kan onderhouden. Maar ik betwijfel of dat gaat gebeuren.

In ieder geval, gelukkig dat de puppy's nog goed en wel zijn.

All this dampness is damp.

Tragically schreef:

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Gelukkig! (:

Never run out of reasons to smile...

Wat een geweldig nieuws! :3

'I would rather fight with you, than make love to anyone else.'