• Hai (:
    Ik heb dus tegen morgen een spreekoefening -blugh- voor engels over beroemd zijn. Nu mijn engels is nog wel degelijk maar waarschijnlijk staan er toch nog fouten in xd Dus om niet helemaal af te gaan morgen vroeg ik me af of iemand mijn tekst even kan verbeteren (a') Of zelf een beter idee heeft... (:

There are lots of advantages of being famous but also many downsides. First of all; you're always being followed by paparazzi and over-obsessed fans so you don't have any privacy. Then there are also the haters. 'Cause every celebrity has got fans and haters. Fans start screaming when they see you and haters start throwing things at you or yell mean things. And you never know if people are nice to you because they like you or just because they want to be in the spotlights too. Famous people also have such a busy life and are always on the road so they almost never see their families and friends. But of course there are lots of advantages of being famous. Like having a lot of money so you can buy practically anything you want. And you get to travel a lot so you can see many different countries and cultures and meet a lot of new people. If I'd be famous I'd like to be or a movie star or a rockstar. Or maybe both. But until then I'll just have to go to school like any normal kid.

Bedankt (flower)
    Laura xx

[ bericht aangepast op 14 okt 2010 - 17:40 ]

There has to be good, so that evil can kick its ass

Volgens mij istie wel goed x´d

I'm gonna pick up the pieces, and build a lego house.

Klopt, tenminste ik vind van wel :'D

-

Ja, jij krijgt een goed cijfer. :Y)

I'm a hero, and I'm super. I guess I'm a SUPERHERO

Genius schreef:
    Klopt, tenminste ik vind van wel :'D

Everything is worse without music.

ik zou downsides veranderen in disadvantages. (:
    Voorderest vin dik het wel goed gedaan(nerd)

Nothing lasts forever, for all good things it's true. I'd rather trade it all, while somehow saving you.

Downsides -> Disadvantages
    'Cause -> Because (aangezien dat het juiste is, en 'cause meer informeel is)

Voor de rest vind ik die wel goed :')

So here's a heart to heart on the back of postcards sent from California

ik vind em wel goed ;') Succes morgen!

Downside is disadvantage (:

[ bericht aangepast op 14 okt 2010 - 18:51 ]

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.