bijv
    Bert:
    Orlando Bloom

Ernie:
    Date
    Ibrahim Afellay

oke ik begin :)
    Enrique Iglesias

HET IS DE BEDOELING DAT JE EEN BEKEND PERSOON ZEGT; DUS NIET; MIJ, MIJN HYVES, OF KERSTMAN ENZ

[ bericht aangepast op 5 jan 2011 - 17:16 ]

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

DATE!

Boo boo stewart

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

Hate of course

Jan Kooijman

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Date
    Wesley Sneijder

This is the part of me, that you're never ever gonna take away from me.

Hmm
    50/50

Cesc Fabregas

Hate

Martijn Lakemeier?

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Hate
    David Villa

Don't dream your life, but live your dream

Date

Taylor Lautner

Our perspective only changes when we change our position.

Date

Sergio Kun Aguero

Hate

JustinBieber?

Date.
    B.O.B ?

hate
    david guetta

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

hate (zijn muziek is wel leuk, maar hij lijkt me niet zo)

Chaz Somers

So I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war, if you can tell me something worth fighting for

hate
    akon

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Hate

Johnny Simmons?

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Date
    Gerard pique?