• Ik vond deze zo goed:

"Do I look okay?" "When I see ur face,there's not a thing that I would change.." "Dude,chill,I only asked if I looked okay!" #ThatsSoMeee

Welke tweet vind jij awsome :3

Everything means nothing, if I ain't got you.

Uh...

Ik weet niet echt

I love BTR and One Direction!

Ik weet niet. Ach, er was ooit eens een van een vriend van mij en die was echt geweldig maar ik weet 'm zo 1 2 3 even niet.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2010 - 0:06 ]

your eyes are like stars in the night.

ahahaha, dies echt vet :9~

we were always meant to say goodbye.

Look at the keyboard, it has U and I together. Look underneath that, it says JK. Next to that spells LOL, and ends with a : P. #dailyteen

Easy peasy, pumpkin peasy, pumpkin pie, motherfucker!

Haha die ken ik ook!
    Ik zoek er morgen wel een paar op @ twitter want ik favorite ze altijd (krul)

you're my favourite part of the day ~

Ik vind die van voldemort altijd helemaal geweldig :Y).

Wie du mir, so ich dir.

Hahah geniaal ;D
    Uhm eigenlijk te veel om om te noemen,,

I rather love then fight.

KirstenSnaps schreef:
    Ik vind die van voldemort altijd helemaal geweldig :Y).

Ik volg hem hahaha.
    Voldemort
    "Hannah Montana sings you're "One in a million". World population is 7 billion, so there are 7000 just like you. Still feel fucking special?"
    Hahaha

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2010 - 8:14 ]

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

Soulsavers schreef:
    (...)
    Ik volg hem hahaha.
    Voldemort
    "Hannah Montana sings you're "One in a million". World population is 7 billion, so there are 7000 just like you. Still feel fucking special?"
    Hahaha

Bij die lag ik helemaal plat Voldemort is geniaal!

Everything is worse without music.

Ik vond deze echt geniaal;

ReggieRozayy #youcantbeuglyand try to play hard to get, i mean you're already hard to want...

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2010 - 8:32 ]

I hope heaven needs you more than I do now.

Lord_Voldemort7 Lord Voldemort
    'We R Who We R' is Ke$ha's new song. Really? You're too lazy to write 'are'? With those language skills she could pen a new Twilight book.

Today will be Girl's Day party with you~

Screw 11:11 I'm buying two fish and naming them Cosmo and Wanda.

#annoyingconvos "What's wrong" "Nothing" "You sure? You look like something's wrong." Maybe it's because you won't leave me alone, jackass.

''You're so pretty!" "No I'm not!" "Okay you're ugly" "Excuse me?" Thats what happens when you don't accept the compliment bitch.

you're my favourite part of the day ~

Tom Fletcher (McFLY)
    Think me and Dougie are doing separate twitcam things before midnight...He may be flashing his boobs but I'll have Marvin!

Ezra Koenig (Vampire Weekend)
    I accidentally texted "what up biiiiittttch?" to my friend's mom yesterday. How do u come back from something like that?

There are several things that I have been doing wrong.

Ezra Koenig (Vampire Weekend)
    I accidentally texted "what up biiiiittttch?" to my friend's mom yesterday. How do u come back from something like that? .

DIE IS GEWELDIG :'D
    Ik heb ook een keer met mijn moeder's telefoon naar een vriendin van haar gesmst: 'Ewa Dushhii!! Kom vanaaf keihard chillen @ my place? Beste dinnetjes forever <3'
    Die van voldemort zijn idd ook masterlijk.

Everything means nothing, if I ain't got you.

Soulsavers schreef:
    (...)
    Ik volg hem hahaha.
    Voldemort
    Hahaha
    xD

You've got to realize: you're the Devil as much as you're God.