• Heey,
    Wie heeft mooie zinnen voor op foto's?

x(H)

I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you co

Nee, sorry. (:

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

'Ik, '10.' Daar houdt het bij mij ook echt bij op, ghehe.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

eh. *zoekt op*

Love is always patiend and kind. And is never jealous. Love is always postfull and consiedent. It is never rude, either selfish. It does not take defence and it's not resentfull

Al was de wereld een tekening, dan pakte ik mijn gum en iedereen ging er aan, alleen jou en mij liet ik staan...

Even a march of thousand miles starts with the first step.

Dont tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say, 'watch me'.

Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't mean you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you even love them more.

When all the songs are over and all the words been said The sun grows dim across the sky and the world prepares for bed I oft can take a moment now to view the sky above and whisper God a simple prayer to thank him for your love

If you lay in the grass looking at the sky if you see a falling star Make a wish it will come true cause I did it and I found you

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky, are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now."

If I die, I'll write you're name on a golden star. So all the angels can see.. How much you mean to me

ik ga heen waar mijn voeten me brengen, mijn gedachtten me voeren, mijn hart me stuurt. ik ga heen waar ik moet, maar zonder jou voelt het niet goed

Ja eh dat dus ^^

Not every fairy tales ends with: and they lived happily ever after - Prince Harry of Wales

Oke boven me die zijn mooi <333

I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you co

And the tears come streaming down your face, if you realise you lost something you can't replace(A)

Be smart, Be clever put me in your heart 4-ever

Everbody likes sunshine, nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

It's time to be happy again.

I know that you shine brighter, than anyone

Food.