• Klik
    Dit is gewoon te mooi. Dj got us fallin' in love again is ook erg geniaal van hem.

<3

Music is the new sex

ik krijg nachtmerries van hem :']

They fell in love, didn't they?

Hij is nooit 14.

My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with.

Ik haat zijn filmpjes. Ik snap niet wat er grappig aan is, of goed of wat het ook moet zijn.

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

snuggle schreef:
    ik krijg nachtmerries van hem :']

You and I are the same. Perfect in our own weird way.

Vind het niet echt grappig :'D

-

Ramsey schreef:
    Ik haat zijn filmpjes. Ik snap niet wat er grappig aan is, of goed of wat het ook moet zijn.

effort never betrays you

Hahaha die keken we op school tijdens ICT, en die vent ging serieus helemaal stuk. Maar hij is best wel eng soms.

Sometimes in my tears I drown, but I never let it get me down.

In Dj got us fallin' in love again heeft hij wel echte dans skills hahaha!

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

Ramsey schreef:

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Wat is er mis met zijn gezicht?:S
    Hij maakt me bàààng:X(A)

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

he scares me ??! :X

Without You: No Love, No happiness, No Laughing..In Short: No Life!

ik kan vanacht niet meer slapen oO

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Ramsey schreef:

Ramsey schreef:

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

LOLOL zou dat z'n echte hoofd zijn? Ik denk namelijk dat hij het veranderd heeft met de webcam ofzo. :P

*insert philosophical cringe expression here*