• Welcome to Humanoid city ! :] Where you make some NOISE as loud as you can, where you have a HUMAN CONNECT TO HUMAN, where you BREAK AWAY from everybody and everything, where the PAIN OF LOVE will last forever, where we have a whole WORLD BEHIND OUR WALLS, Where you don't say ''Hi'' you say ''Hey You, we can turn it up'', Where you become an ALIEN in the night, Where you say READY SET GO when we have to run 'cause the sky is changing and we are one, where we are the HUMANOIDS in the day, where we die like a PHANTOMRIDERS in the night, Where we're DOGS UNLEASHED outta control, we're following dreams nobody knows, Where LOVE & DEATH comes and go, Where IN YOUR SHADOW WE CAN SHINE, Where the feelings are AUTOMATIC, Where we're SCREAMIN' on the top of the world, can you hear us? Where do we live? in the DARKSIDE OF THE SUN, come ZOOM INTO US when the world cut your soul into pieces and you start to bleed, Humanoid city is the place where the rain wont hurt, and we live every second, today, tonight, FOREVER NOW.

We zijn ze nog lang niet vergeten?

Moonshine, take us to the stars tonight ~

-

[ bericht aangepast op 22 sep 2011 - 16:27 ]

I Love You

Lang leve TH. _O_

I know there's a way so I promise: 'I'm gonna clean up the mess I made'

Love them! For ever!

I changed.

Love.

all I want is the taste that your lips allow

TomxMydrug schreef:
    Love them! For ever!

'Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted.' - John Lennon

Ik ben al lang geen fan meer, maar ze hebben een speciaal plekje in mijn hart, vooral als ik dit soort dingen lees <3

You move me ......... Kurt

Moge TH nog lang in onze harten blijven! _O_

Let the Night embrace you

Faerie schreef:

Faerie schreef:

(Be)lieve in (you)rself

Mihi, die is leuk gevonden! (:

You are the poetry Shakespeare was missing.

Faerie schreef:

“There is no heaven, there is no hell, except here on Earth.” - Anton LaVey.

hoe denk je dat ik ze ooit kan vergeten. dat kan niet,Tom Bill Georg en Gustav zijn speciaal voor me. (H) hun postor standaard boven me bed(H)

<3

Food.

Ik ben ze nog niet vergeten, ben alleen nooit echt fan geweest.

I'd rather be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

_O__O_