• Yeah, let's talk English. The meaning of this topic is just to show your English skills.

Hey, I'm Gaby, what's your name?

*insert philosophical cringe expression here*

MarleentjeSR schreef:
    (...)

Mwuh ik lig anders elke keer plat hoor!:'D

Bby this is a special topic, where you HAVE to speak English. Otherwise you'll get ignored. (cat)

^Yeah, I forgot. I'm sorry!D;

everything, in time

Gaby, have you ever opened a useful topic? Haha.

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

Hi, I'm Kim and I'm sooooooooooo hungry :O

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Woestynbloem schreef:
    Gaby, have you ever opened a useful topic? Haha.

Yes ofcourse, about She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named who was drunk. :')

Gravitation, or gravity, be a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract wi' a force proportional t' the'r mass. In everyday life, gravitation be most familiar as th' agent that gives weight t' objects wi' mass an' causes them t' fall t' th' poop deck when dropped. Gravitation causes dispersed matter t' coalesce, an' coalesced matter t' remain intact, thus accountin' fer th' existence o' th' Earth, th' Sun, an' most o' th' macroscopic objects in th' universe. Gravitation be responsible fer keepin' th' Earth an' th' other planets in the'r orbits around th' Sun; fer keepin' th' Moon in its orbit around th' Earth; fer th' formation o' tides; fer natural convection, by which fluid flow occurs under th' influence o' a density gradient an' gravity; fer heatin' th' interiors o' formin' stars an' planets t' very high temperatures; an' fer various other phenomena observed on Earth.

Ping schreef:
    Gravitation, or gravity, be a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract wi' a force proportional t' the'r mass. In everyday life, gravitation be most familiar as th' agent that gives weight t' objects wi' mass an' causes them t' fall t' th' poop deck when dropped. Gravitation causes dispersed matter t' coalesce, an' coalesced matter t' remain intact, thus accountin' fer th' existence o' th' Earth, th' Sun, an' most o' th' macroscopic objects in th' universe. Gravitation be responsible fer keepin' th' Earth an' th' other planets in the'r orbits around th' Sun; fer keepin' th' Moon in its orbit around th' Earth; fer th' formation o' tides; fer natural convection, by which fluid flow occurs under th' influence o' a density gradient an' gravity; fer heatin' th' interiors o' formin' stars an' planets t' very high temperatures; an' fer various other phenomena observed on Earth.

Is that supposed to be grammatically correct?

I'm tired ya knowwwww

-

ROSEISHOT schreef:
    (...)
    Is that supposed to be grammatically correct?

do not question me. :Y)
    at all

[ bericht aangepast op 17 maart 2011 - 22:51 ]

Ping schreef:
    (...)
    do not question me. :Y)

I think it's ask, but I'll say stfu to myself now. ;3

You see, we learn from eachother. <3

Iturralde Crater (also called Araona Crater) is a 5 mile (8 km) diameter circular feature in the Bolivian portion of the Amazon Rainforest, first identified from Landsat satellite imagery in 1985. Being so circular, it is believed by some scientists that it may be a meteorite impact crater. Because it is in an area of active sediment accumulation by rivers, it must be a geologically young feature, with estimates of its age ranging between 11,000 and 30,000 years. Unlike other young craters, it is very flat, so if it is of impact origin, perhaps the crater sunk into the soft sediments leaving only a circular 'ghost' marking the original rim. The site is very remote, but has been visited twice by scientific investigators, most recently by a team from NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in September 2002. In both cases, the expeditions failed to find conclusive evidence for the origin of the feature

Take that!

[ bericht aangepast op 17 maart 2011 - 22:54 ]

#WWED - What Would Emma Do?

Junns schreef:
    Iturralde Crater (also called Araona Crater) is a 5 mile (8 km) diameter circular feature in the Bolivian portion of the Amazon Rainforest, first identified from Landsat satellite imagery in 1985. Being so circular, it is believed by some scientists that it may be a meteorite impact crater. Because it is in an area of active sediment accumulation by rivers, it must be a geologically young feature, with estimates of its age ranging between 11,000 and 30,000 years. Unlike other young craters, it is very flat, so if it is of impact origin, perhaps the crater sunk into the soft sediments leaving only a circular 'ghost' marking the original rim. The site is very remote, but has been visited twice by scientific investigators, most recently by a team from NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in September 2002. In both cases, the expeditions failed to find conclusive evidence for the origin of the feature

Take that!

Lord Voldemort (/ˈvoʊldəmɔr/)[1][2] (born Tom Marvolo Riddle) is the primary antagonist of the Harry Potter series written by British author J. K. Rowling. Voldemort first appeared in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (published as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in the United States), which was released in 1997. Voldemort appeared either in person or in flashbacks in each book and film adaptation in the series, except the third, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, where he is only mentioned. Voldemort has been voted number one in polls for literary and film villains.[3][4]

In the series, Voldemort is the archenemy of Harry Potter, who according to a prophecy has "the power to vanquish the Dark Lord". Voldemort's obsession with blood purity signifies his aim to rid the Wizarding world of Muggle (non-magical) heritage and to conquer both worlds, Muggle and Wizarding, to achieve pure-blood dominance. Almost no witch or wizard dares to speak his name, instead referring to him as "You-Know-Who", "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" or the "Dark Lord". He was born Tom Marvolo Riddle, the last descendant of wizard Salazar Slytherin,[5] one of the four founders of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

According to an interview with Rowling, "Voldemort" is pronounced with a silent 't' at the end, as is common in French.[2] This was the pronunciation used by Jim Dale in the first four U.S. audiobooks; however, after the release of the film version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, in which the characters who dared refer to him by name pronounced it with the "t", Dale altered his pronunciation to that in the films. The pronunciation has since been used in the other films as well.

Junns schreef:

Take that!

take that from wikipedia

Genius schreef:
    I'm tired ya knowwwww

Me too.
    I'm gonna get myself some sleep.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste