• Er komt na de 4e ook nog een 5e film in de Pirates of the Caribbean-reeks, dat heeft producent Jerry Bruckheimer bekend gemaakt. Volgens de producent zullen de 4e en 5e film helemaal los van mekaar staan. De 4e film zal binnenkort in de bioscoopzalen te zien zijn. Of Johnny Depp ook in de 5e film te zien zal zijn, is nog niet bekend gemaakt.

Bron

I hope so! :9~
    Ik hoop ook dat Johnny Depp meespeelt anders is het niet de echte Pirates of the carribean ):

"Don't look back, you're not going that way."

If Johnny aint in it imma be like;

I didn't trip! I just simply gave the floor a hug! We haven't seen each other in a while!

ik heb het opgezocht:

The actors playing in the fourth film were told by Disney not to occupy their time in the near future, as the studio intends to shoot a fifth and sixth film back-to-back.[1] On January 14, 2011, it was confirmed that Terry Rossio will write the screenplay for the fifth installment, without his co-writer Ted Elliott.[27] Johnny Depp said that he would be happy to return as Captain Jack Sparrow saying "As long as we can put all the puzzle pieces together, I would most definitely consider it". Jerry Bruckheimer said that the fifth film would be a standalone film. According to Terry Rossio the script for the fifth film is finished and he has handed the script to Disney executives. [28] Speaking at the fourth film's press launch in Cannes, Depp said he would play the role for as long as it is popular with the public.[29] Disney have a wishlist of directors they would like to direct, as Rob Marshall has not yet accepted or declined to direct. The list includes Tim Burton, Sam Raimi, Alfonso Cuaron, Shawn Levy, Chris Weitz and original Pirates director Gore Verbinski. Gore Verbinski and Tim Burton are Disney's top choices as they have both worked with Disney and Johnny Depp on numerous occasions. Disney wanted Tim Burton for the fourth film as Gore Verbinski would not be returning. [30]

Het is van wikipedia dus geen top bron...

[ bericht aangepast op 8 juni 2011 - 19:39 ]

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Ixora schreef:
    Een deel 5 zonder Jack Sparrow = geen Pirates.

Behind the laughter it actually means something.

Ixora schreef:

Jack Sparrow = PotC
    PotC - Jack Sparrow = niks!

[ bericht aangepast op 8 juni 2011 - 19:45 ]

*klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!

Wel jammer dat ze het nu zo uitmelken.. maar Johnny weer zien als mijn favoriete piraat, daarvan krijg ik dan ook nooit genoeg

Ik denk dat ze sowieso stoppen met POTC zodra Johnny niet meer mee wil doen.

ars moriendi

Houston schreef:
    If Johnny aint in it imma be like;

Hahaha xD

ars moriendi

Ixora schreef:

We accept the love we think we deserve.

xRadio schreef:
    Als Johnny Depp niet meespeelt, ga ik er niet naar toe.

"Because I'm with you until the end of the line." - Stucky

Zonder Johnny geen Pirates. Of wel soms?
    Gnagna.
    AWESOME

Jeah, being a Slytherin is just something I can't change. So be it.

Ixora schreef:

Inderdaad

If you had never come out of the blue, I would've stay

Amsterdam schreef:
    (...)

Deel 4 is echt super goed!
    Heb hem pas gezien, maar past echt bij de reeks.
    Maar deze films schijnt los te staan ervan.
    Ben benieuwd ;D

I disagree :'D Het 4e deel past er helemaal niet zo goed bij, vind ik 8D Totaal andere film.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Ixora schreef:

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

xRadio schreef:
    Als Johnny Depp niet meespeelt, ga ik er niet naar toe.

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

Hij gaat niet meedoen volgens mij, ze hadden al zoveel moeite om hem voor de vierde te strikken :')

Olive