• en ga maar weer verder. (:
    #yeah

Life is a beautiful struggle

O.O

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed - One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed - One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful

Ik ga naar de bushalte toe! Byeeee (bloos)

-

Genius schreef:
    Ik ga naar de bushalte toe! Byeeee (bloos)

Byeeeeeeeee

Yeah laatste school dag _O_!!!!

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Ik ben nu wel klaar :9~:9~:9~

Aguamenti schreef:
    Yeah laatste school dag _O_!!!!

Yeah, vandaag rapport ophalen (dance)

Me likes this song

Roodstrikje schreef:
    (...)
    Daar dacht ik niet eens aan.
    Vertel me dan is wat je van Edward/Robert vind?
    ikgajoupesten

Die kerel is NOG erger!

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.