• Ben wel eens benieuwd ja hoeveel Harry Potter fans we hier hebben op Q. (:

[ bericht verplaatst door een moderator ]

It's going to be difficult, but not impossible.

So who are we fighting for? Gryffindor, givin it all for the red and gold! And who are we flying for? Gryffindor,

So who are we fighting for? Gryffindor, givin it all for the red and gold! And who are we flying for? Gryffindor,

[ bericht aangepast op 22 aug 2011 - 4:39 ]

I will be.

8, lievelingsgetal :)

Doubt your doubts before you doubt your beliefs.

BAMM

Only those who listen can hear

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!