• Op Tumblr stond een post over een site die zogenaamd je vorig leven zou analyseren.
    Het ergste is dat het nog klopt ook, ik vind het apart en eng. D:

I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat - Edgar Allan Poe

Ik was een kerel rond 1375 uit het Zuid-Westen van Amerika. Lol.

Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

MrsLovett schreef:
    (...)
    Ik hou wel van kunst en music, maar ik haat verandering en koken. Dus...

Btw, dat hoef niet perse je vorige leven te zijn, het kan ook via je sterrenbeeld of geboorte maand worden berekent.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Dit gedeelte is bij mij exact hetzelfde. Behalve dat ik dan een leerkracht was

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

Escritura schreef:
    Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
    Do you remember now?

Nee maar ik vind het wel awesome, want ik hou van Ierland :3

Ik heb precies hetzelfde, alleen kwam ik uit Frankrijk :')

As travars

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
    Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
    Do you remember now?

Jup, klopt wel. Ik had ooit overwogen om toch de medische kant van het leger te kiezen, zodat ik bij m'n vader kon zijn. En mijn Grootmeester van Taekwondo wilde me het leger in hebben vanwege mijn dicipline. Ik herken het karakter ook ergens van ja.

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

Tranquillity schreef:
    (...)
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Dit gedeelte is bij mij exact hetzelfde. Behalve dat ik dan een leerkracht was

Wanneer ben je geboren?

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

MrsLovett schreef:
    (...)
    Wanneer ben je geboren?

15 december 1992..

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 950. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Do you remember now?

[ bericht aangepast op 20 aug 2011 - 16:07 ]

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1000. Your profession was that of a singer, dancer or writer.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Do you remember now?

Die van mij komt wel overeen met het leven dat ik nu leidt.

I love you Tim

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Noem mezelf baas, want ze weten wie ik ben.

Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

Dit klopt wel.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

I knew it, Potterhead ;p

[ bericht aangepast op 20 aug 2011 - 17:28 ]

You better put a condom on, if you're gonna act like a dick you need to dress like one.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising

HAHAHAHA, not.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Vrouw uit Joegoslavie, oh god get a life. I don't even like Joegoslavie.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

Niemand kan dit weten a.d.h.v. een geboortedatum, om zo iets te achterhalen is er veel meer nodig.

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
    Do you remember now?

You can't not look cool with a crossbow.