• Op Tumblr stond een post over een site die zogenaamd je vorig leven zou analyseren.
    Het ergste is dat het nog klopt ook, ik vind het apart en eng. D:

I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat - Edgar Allan Poe

Uneventful schreef:
    Vrouw uit Joegoslavie, oh god get a life. I don't even like Joegoslavie.

-.- dat is servié

You can't not look cool with a crossbow.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 875. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 1375. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Bij mij klopt het ook! Maar ik geloof er toch niet uit, dus het maakt niets uit. (: Ik verwerp niet heel het idee van reïncarnatie, wel dat één of ander computerprogramma jouw vorige leven kan bepalen.

If we had not a soul, music would have created it.

HAHAHAHAHA. Ik was een monnik uit 1024!

It's time to be happy again.

oke ik ben dus de oudste want ik kom uit het jaar 875:O

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

C2 schreef:
    oke ik ben dus de oudste want ik kom uit het jaar 875:O

Nah bij mij was het iets met 700 :p

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
    Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
    Do you remember now?

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 825. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
    Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Mijn eerste gedachte: Was ik dan een neger?
    Mijn tweede gedachte: Nah, tis toch maar computer
    Derde gedachte: JOA. Ik ben vet lief en begrijpend tegen mensen en vet lief en vet awesome, yes! :3
    4'e: Wtf, ik was een man?

Malice schreef:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 825. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
    Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Mijn eerste gedachte: Was ik dan een neger?
    Mijn tweede gedachte: Nah, tis toch maar computer
    Derde gedachte: JOA. Ik ben vet lief en begrijpend tegen mensen en vet lief en vet awesome, yes! :3
    4'e: Wtf, ik was een man?

Behalve dat eerste, is dat hetzelfde als bij mij xd

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

IceWolf schreef:
    (...)
    -.- dat is servié

Ja, maak het maar lekker falend voor mij. -boos-

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Australia around the year 600. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. Do you remember now?

Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are. - The messenger, Markus Zusak

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.

Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
    Do you remember now?

uh nee, ik herinner het niet ;3

Me so good.

Secretive schreef:
    (...)
    Behalve dat eerste, is dat hetzelfde als bij mij xd

Ik was lekker een neeeegeeer.

Mijn klopt ook ;o

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yugoslavia around the year 1250. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
    Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
    Do you remember now?

Ja ik herinner het me ;O

'Remember the good, never the bad. The best that you've known, is the best that you've had