• Hela! Hier ben ik weer! Aangezien ik blij ben, kwam dit spel in me op. Kijk naar het voorbeeld:

Perso. 1: Stappen.
    Perso. 2: Happen.
    Perso. 3: Mappen.

En zo de hele tijd door. Er mogen letters af, er mogen ook letters bij. Ga liever niet lopen spammen, bedankt (:.
    Veel plezier!

Raken.

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

Gaten

Then I defy thee, stars. Romeo Montague

Vaten

laten

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

acrobaten

"Het Ajax-gevoel? Dat is dat je voelt dat je nummer één bent, ook al is dat niet altijd zo." - Gregory van der Wiel

advocaten

Of course i'm mad, i'm a hatter after all

diplomaten

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

Sulfaten

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

platen

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Straten

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

kater

pater

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

panter

water

Then I defy thee, stars. Romeo Montague

laten