• Okay... Nou, ik heb dus een idee. We gaan allemaal quotes van alle personages doen! Ik heb er één, en dat is ook mijn signature.

"Oh… well… I think they think I'm a bit odd, you know. Some people call me 'Loony' Lovegood, actually." -Luna Lovegood.

En dan beginnen we maar :).

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

Such a beautiful place, to be with friends. Dobby is happy to be with his friend, Harry Potter. - Dobby

Ik mis Dobby (huil)

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed - One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful

SecretRose schreef:
    Such a beautiful place, to be with friends. Dobby is happy to be with his friend, Harry Potter. - Dobby

Ik mis Dobby (huil)

Arme Dobby :(.

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

Dumbledore
    I will only truly have left this school none here are loyal to me... Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 aug 2011 - 19:20 ]

It's going to be difficult, but not impossible.

Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living and above all those who live wihout love
    -Albus Dumbledore

[ bericht aangepast op 23 aug 2011 - 19:19 ]

Shoganai i ne~

wel...there is no light without the dark, mister potter - Horace Slughorn.

Longbottom, If brains were gold, you'd be poorer than weasley. And that's saying something. - Draco Malfoy

Harry Potter, Our new celebrity - Severus Snape

Soms ben ik het sterkste wijf ter wereld en soms ben ik een kwartelei.

Draco Malfoy.

"Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."

"Well, I can certainly see why we're trying to keep them alive. Who wouldn't want pets that can burn, sting, and bite all at once?"

"You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."

"I'm the new Slytherin Seeker, Weasley. Everyone's just been admiring the brooms my father's bought our team."

"Azkaban - the wizard's prison, Goyle. Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards."

"Arthur Weasley loves Muggles so much he should snap his wand in half and go and join them. You'd never know the Weasleys were purebloods, the way they behave."

"I'd be careful if I were you, Potter. Unless you're a bit politer, you'll go the same way as your parents. They didn't know what was good for them, either. You hang around with riff-raff like the Weasleys and that Hagrid and it'll rub off on you."

"But I got this far, didn't I?" he said slowly. "They thought I'd die in the attempt, but I'm here... and you're in my power.... I'm the one with the wand.... You're at my mercy...."

"You don't know what I'm capable of, you don't know what I've done!"

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light - Dumbledore.

You better put a condom on, if you're gonna act like a dick you need to dress like one.

I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me. -HP

All I have in life, is my imagniation.

Dumbledore
    I don't need a cloak to become invisible.

It's going to be difficult, but not impossible.

Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.

---

'One can never have enough socks,' ~ Albus Dumbledore

---

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.

---

'Is he — a bit mad?' he asked Harry uncertainly.

'Mad?' said Percy airily. 'He's a genius! Best wizard in the world! But he is a bit mad, yes. Potatoes, Harry?'

[ bericht aangepast op 23 aug 2011 - 19:52 ]

"You'll stay with me?" "Until the very end."

Why is it that when something happens, it's allways the three of you?-professor mcgonagall.
    Antwoord:"Trust me professor, I'm asking myself the same question for 6 years now."-Ron Weasley.

It's on the place where everything's hidden. If you have to ask, you'll never know. But if you know, you need only ask - De Grijze Dame

"You can't cancel Quidditch!" - Oliver Wood

[ bericht aangepast op 23 aug 2011 - 20:09 ]

[ bericht aangepast op 23 aug 2011 - 20:08 ]

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. - Dumbledore.

"After all this time?"
    "Always."
    - Snape en Dumbledore.

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...