• Okay... Nou, ik heb dus een idee. We gaan allemaal quotes van alle personages doen! Ik heb er één, en dat is ook mijn signature.

"Oh… well… I think they think I'm a bit odd, you know. Some people call me 'Loony' Lovegood, actually." -Luna Lovegood.

En dan beginnen we maar :).

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

de eerst is niet echt een quote... eerder een soort feitje ofzo. en heel zielig : (

When George Weasley lost his brother, he lost all happiness: he was unable to produce a Patronus because his happiest moments included Fred.

de tweede:

Longbottom: Professor, can we just blow up the thing? like... 'boom?'
    mcgoniggle: 'BOOM!'

de derde:

"Piertotum Locomotor! I've always wanted to use that spell."
    *looks happy* c:

de vierde: die ik alleen in het nederlands ken

'tis Leviooosa, niet leviosaa! echt hoor, 't is een haaibaai, logisch dat ze geen vrienden heeft!
    *hermelien loopt langs en stoot Ron aan*
    'dat heeft ze vast gehoord...'

LikeAwesome schreef:
    Longbottom: Professor, can we just blow up the thing? like... 'boom?'
    mcgoniggle: 'BOOM!'

Ik moest zo hard lachen toen, klonk zo leuk 8DDD

Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

"The principal takes a short break." McGonagall said and pointed at the Snape-shaped hole in the window.

Keep groovin'

Ook mijn signature:

Ofcourse it's happening inside your head. But why on earth should that mean that it's not real? -Albus Dumbledore

"RUN!" -The Doctor

"The things we loose always come back to us in unexpected ways." -Luna Lovegood

Alis volat propriis.

BellaSneep schreef:
    "The principal takes a short break." McGonagall said and pointed at the Snape-shaped hole in the window.

Ik blijf dit grappig vinden (:

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed - One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful

"I don't know who Maxime thinks she's kidding. If Hagrid's half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones... the only thing that's got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur."

"Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?" - Harry

"He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with news...check if I'm happy..." - Harry

"Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head..."

"Well, I had one that I was playing Quidditch the other night," said Ron, screwing up his face in an effort to remember. "What do you think that means?"
    "Probably that you're going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something," said Harry, turning the pages of The Dream Oracle without interest.

"Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..."
    "Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically.

"You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face - like she's got dung under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her?"

"What did you do, go back the night he died and strip the place?"

"There's no need to call me sir Professor."

[ bericht aangepast op 23 aug 2011 - 20:19 ]

Harry Potter, the boy who lived... come to die. Avada Kedavra!
    -voldemort

I'm so in love

Zij die je liefhebben verlaten je nooit echt - Sirius Zwarts

I can't do everything, but I'll do anything for you.

Beatles schreef:
    Zij die je liefhebben verlaten je nooit echt - Sirius Zwarts

Is het erg als ik deze gebruik voor mijn story? :Y)

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

"He'll be famous - a legend - I wouldn't be surprised if today was known as Harry Potter Day in the fiture - there will be books written about Harry - every child in our world will know his name!" - Professor McGonnagal.

Regret is insight coming moments too late.

Harry / Fred & George .'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
    Harry /Fred & George 'Mischieve managed'

Fred:How do you feel Georgie?"
    George"Saintlike, You see.I'm holy. Holey, get it?"

Draco 'MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS'
    Draco 'IT'S KILLED ME'

Dobby 'Harry Potter'

Snape: Do you remember me telling you we are practising non-verbal spells, Potter?
    Harry: Yes.
    Snape: Yes sir
    Harry: There's no need to call me sir, Professor

Hermione: Now, I am going to bed before EITHER of you think of another brilliant idea to get us killed, or worse, expelled.
    Ron: She Needs to sort out her priorities

Follow your dreams. You're the only one who knows how to.

oooh, ik ben deze vergeten:

Luna: You're just as sane as I am.

Follow your dreams. You're the only one who knows how to.

Hermione: "If you don't stop, I'm going to--"
    Fred: "Put us in detention?"
    George: "Make us write lines?"
    Hermione: "No, but I will write to your mother."
    Fred: "You wouldn't."

Ik heb er heel veel :x

Whether you come back by film or by page, Hogwarts will allways be there to welcome you home.

George: "Saintlike. . . I'm holy. I`m holy Fred, ya geddit? "
    Fred: " With the whole wide world of ear-related humour, you go for I`m holey, pathetic."
    George: "Reckon I`m still better lookin`than you."

Umbridge: "You two are about to learn what happens to wrong-doers in my school."
    Fred: "You know what? I don't think we are. George, I think we've outgrown full-time education... Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?"
    George: "Definitely."

Fred: "If anyone fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley — Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, our new premises!"
    George: "Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat!"

[ bericht aangepast op 23 aug 2011 - 21:10 ]

Whether you come back by film or by page, Hogwarts will allways be there to welcome you home.