• Okay... Nou, ik heb dus een idee. We gaan allemaal quotes van alle personages doen! Ik heb er één, en dat is ook mijn signature.

"Oh… well… I think they think I'm a bit odd, you know. Some people call me 'Loony' Lovegood, actually." -Luna Lovegood.

En dan beginnen we maar :).

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

"Didn't mommy ever tell you it is rude to eavesdrop, Potter? Petrificus totalus!"-Draco Malfoy.

"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow. Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow." - Ron Weasley.

_O_

abo

I know you're lonely, but you're not alone.

Dudley: They stuff people's heads down the toilet the first day at Stonewall. Want to come upstairs and practice?
    Harry: No, thanks. The poor toilet's never had anything as horrible as your head down it -- it might be sick.

1st Weasley Twin: Oh, are you a prefect, Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea.
    2nd Weasley Twin: Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it. Once -
    1st Weasley Twin: Or twice -
    2nd Weasley Twin: A minute -
    1st Weasley Twin: All summer -
    Percy: Oh, shut up!

Ron Weasley: Percy wouldn't recognise a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby's teacosy.

Dolores Umbridge: "You applied first for Defence Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct?"
    Severus Snape: "Yes."
    Dolores Umbridge: "But you were unsuccessful?"
    Severus Snape: ".......Obviously."

Fred Weasley over Voldemort: "Well, who wouldn't want a nice little holiday after all the hard work he's been putting in? Point is, people, don't get lulled into a false sense of security, thinking he's out of the country. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."

You don't know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have

abo -

They fell in love, didn't they?

zal ik je 'ns wat zeggen? Als hij blijft proberen je leven te redden, wordt dat nog eens je dood- Ron Weasley over Dobby

Ron: How much is this?
    F+G: five Gallions
    Ron: And for me?
    F+G: five Gallions
    Ron: I'm your brother!
    F+G: ten Gallions!

"You can't cancel Quidditch!" - Oliver Wood

-Abo-

Define "good".

'It's leviosa, not leviosar.' & 'What an idiot.'
    allebei van Hermione, & mijn lievelingsquotes. (:

Save me from myself.

Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus had told him that Dean was told bij Parvati that Hagrid was looking for you - Hermione Granger

Define "good".

"I am sorry too. Sorry I will never know him...but he will know why I died and I hope he will understand I was trying to make a world in which he could live a happier life."
    - Remus Lupin over het feit dat hij nooit Teddy zal zien opgroeien

"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..."
    - Phineas Nigellus, wanneer ze Albus Dumbledore willen arresteren in deel vijf

"Meant ter turn him into a pig, but I suppose he was so much like a pig anyway there wasn't much left ter do."
    - Rubeus Hagrid

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
    - Sirius Black

You don't know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have

"I'm not going home. Not really."
    - Harry Potter

"The stories we love the most do live in us forever <3"
    - J.K. Rowling

"I never really gave up on you <3"
    - Ginny Weasley

[ bericht aangepast op 22 dec 2011 - 21:48 ]

Define "good".

We do not need magic to change the world.
    We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.
    We have the power to imagine better.
    - JK. Rowling

Soms ben ik het sterkste wijf ter wereld en soms ben ik een kwartelei.

'Fear of a name, only increases fear of the thing itself.'

'We've all got both have light and darkness inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on.'

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

'After all this time?"
    'Always"

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore. - Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Alleen maar tranen van geluk