• Okay... Nou, ik heb dus een idee. We gaan allemaal quotes van alle personages doen! Ik heb er één, en dat is ook mijn signature.

"Oh… well… I think they think I'm a bit odd, you know. Some people call me 'Loony' Lovegood, actually." -Luna Lovegood.

En dan beginnen we maar :).

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

And this one; Turn to page three hundred and ninety four. - Snape

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

Ik heb er wel een, maar die komt in het boek voor, en ik lees dat boek in het Nederlands. Dus: 'Het spookt hier echt, hè?' zei Ron, alsof hij het over het weer heeft.
    En: Mrs. Weasley: I don't believe it! I don't believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That's everyone in the family!
    George Weasley: What are Fred and I, next-door neighbours?

en: Albus Severus, you were named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew.

"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good."

Eigenlijk wil ik niet eens mijn lievelingsquotes opnoemen. Die bovenstaande van mij zijn niet eens mijn lievelingsquotes. Ik hou gewoon van het hele boek>!

"SHE KILLED SIRIUS! SHE KILLED HIM -- I'LL KILL HER!" - Harry Potter

"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry.
    "Shut it," snarled Dudley, turning away again.
    "Cool name," said Harry, grinning, "but you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me."
    "Shut your face."
    "You don't tell her to shut her face. What about 'popkin' and 'Dinky Diddydums,' can I use them then?" - Harry & Dudley

[ bericht aangepast op 26 dec 2011 - 17:40 ]

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Dubbelpost

[ bericht aangepast op 26 dec 2011 - 17:40 ]

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Umbridge: "You two are about to learn what happens to wrong-doers in my school."
    Fred: "You know what? I don't think we are. George, I think we've outgrown full-time education... Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?"
    George: "Definitely."

"Point is, people, don’t get lulled into a false sense of security, thinking he’s out of the country. Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t, but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to, so don’t count on him being a long way away if you’re planning to take any risks. I never thought I’d hear myself say it, but safety first!"
    —Fred reporting on Voldemort's movements on Potterwatch

Fred and George: "Wow – we’re identical!"
    Fred: "I dunno, though, I think I’m still better-looking."
    — Fred and George after taking Polyjuice Potion to look like Harry Potter

Arthur Weasley: "That wasn't funny, Fred! What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?"
    Fred: "I didn't give him anything. I just dropped it...it was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."
    George: "How big did his tongue get?"
    — Fred and George talking to their father after pranking Dudley Dursley

"E for Exceeds Expectations. And I've always thought Fred and I should've got E in everything, because we exceeded expectations just by turning up for the exams."
    —George Weasley

Ginny: "Well – Percy's got a girlfriend.... You won't tease him, will you?"
    Fred: "Wouldn't dream of it."
    George: "Definitely not."
    — Fred "looking as if his birthday had come early" at something to tease Percy about

"The thing about growing up with Fred and George, is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
    —Ginny Weasley on Fred and George

Molly: "I don’t believe it! I don’t believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That’s everyone in the family!"
    George: "What are Fred and I, next-door neighbours?"
    — George after Ron becomes a Prefect

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

'After all this time?'
    'Always,' said Snape.

Prom15e To 13elieve & 10ve <3

'It does not do to dwell on dreams and to forget how to live.' Albus Dumbledore

Save me from myself.

Aboo

Wait till my father hears about this~ Draco Malfoy

If we hug a little tighter, our hearts will be a little closer

Accio brains - Ron Weasely.

Mijn signature ^^

I will go down with this ship ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

'They don't know we're not allowed to use magic at home. I'm going to have a lot of fun with Dudley this summer...' - HP

'I'm going to Hagrid's, I've got a good feeling about going to Hagrid's.' HP

'I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me'

we're beautiful and dirty rich

dumbledore: Or search the sky minister meanwhile Or i'd like to drink a nie cup of thee or a larch brandy.
    één van Dumbledore's vele goede quotes! xD zal het vest verkeerd geschreven maar gaat om de zin.
    Sirius: Listen to me Harry, you are not a bad person! youa re a very good person, who bad things have happened and the world isn't split into good people and death eaters we have both light and dark inside of us it is just the power what we choose to act on.
    Lord Voldemort/quirrel: There is no good or evil there is only power and those to weak to seek it.
    Dumbledore: It does not good to dwell on dreams and forget to life.
    Dumbledore: it is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.
    Horace Slughorn: This is al hypothatic isn't it Tom or academic?
    Scabbior: Well, don't hang around!! snatch them!
    Severus Snape: Always
    Sirius: Why won't you play with your chemistry set!

[ bericht aangepast op 11 feb 2012 - 23:27 ]

"by the way ginny, congrats on making Griffindor, your father and I are so proud"

Love to live, live to Love