• I love you all freaking much sweeties <3333

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

Kaboem,
    love you too sweetheart <3

Ow French Fan was dus niet de code daarvoor maar voor iets anders xd

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

love you to hunny <3

i'm broken, do you hear me.

I love you too <3

Some things are changing too much.

KABAMBAM.
    I love you tooo hunnyy <333

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.

haha waarom is het deze avond zo...dood? D:

en ja Fabienne, het verhaal waar ik het vanmiddag over had (:
    kan alleen geen inleiding kiezen:
    I was in the war. I know how to kill. I was over there. I know how to do it. I've done it before. It's no big deal. You just make an adjustment. You convince yourself it's all right. That's all. It's easy. You just slaughter them.

Of:
    Murderers will try to recall the sequence of events, they will remember exactly what they did just before and just after. But they can never remember the actual moment of killing. This is why they will always leave a clue.

Gheheh, welke vind je beter? (krul)

@Fabienne
    Het gaat over van alles.
    maar ik heb het uitgemaakt.
    en hij heeft een nieuwe vriendin (:
    Maar hij is altijd al een goede vriend geweest, en daardoor kan ik nog gewoon alles bij hem kwijt.
    wat wel fijn is

Narry schreef:

I was in the war. I know how to kill. I was over there. I know how to do it. I've done it before. It's no big deal. You just make an adjustment. You convince yourself it's all right. That's all. It's easy. You just slaughter them.

Of:
    Murderers will try to recall the sequence of events, they will remember exactly what they did just before and just after. But they can never remember the actual moment of killing. This is why they will always leave a clue.

I like die 2e (:

xJoellaMalik schreef:
    @Fabienne
    Het gaat over van alles.
    maar ik heb het uitgemaakt.
    en hij heeft een nieuwe vriendin (:
    Maar hij is altijd al een goede vriend geweest, en daardoor kan ik nog gewoon alles bij hem kwijt.
    wat wel fijn is

hahahha leuk (:

xJoellaMalik schreef:
    (...)
    I like die 2e (:

Haha dan word hett dus die tweede (:
    Thank you

Ik heb ineens een sinterklaas liedje in mijn hoofd, faal xd

Een meisje vroeg me of ik met haar wilde samen schrijven en ik kan geen nee zeggen dus heb haar verteld dat ik dat wel wil proberen. Wat vinden jullie van de korte inhoud?

Wat gebeurd er als je vriendje plots bekend wordt en met je moet breken terwijl je zielsveel van hem houdt? Je gaat hem duidelijk maken, dat je te veel betekend om los te laten. Dat gaan Eloise en [naam] hun ex-vriendjes duidelijk maken, hoe moeilijk het zal zijn. Opgeven staat niet in hun woorden boek. When you used to be together, there is nothing that keep you away from eachother.

[ bericht aangepast op 26 okt 2011 - 20:26 ]

DUBBEL

[ bericht aangepast op 26 okt 2011 - 20:25 ]

Narry schreef:

Of:

The second one :Y)

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.