• Ik begin met een woord en dan met de laatste letter van het laatste woord maak je een nieuw woord. Engels en Nederlands mag allebei!
    Voorbeeld:
    Harry potter(laatste letter is een r) Reuzen(laatste letter is een n)Neusbloednoga en zo verder.
    PS. probeer niet te eindigen met een X!

Ik begin:
    Horcruxes

Once Upon A Time.... I used to sleep. Then this thing called “Netflix” happened…

Accio

-

Obliviate

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

expelled

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Dementor

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Reducto

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

onderwijs geen idee.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Severus Snape.

Ellen Prins

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Sirius Black

El Diablo.

Knarkloppertje

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Engorgio

Ondersteboven.

[What's that to do with HP?]

Nagini

Imperio

[Ons lief Secretusje wordt ondersteboven getoverd door de marauders. En Harry Potter probeert die spreuk ook bij Ron uit.]

Dicht! Haha.

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt