• Plaats hier foto's van Harry Potter.

In een vorig topic werd het bericht bewerkt, met de boodschap dat dit een topic is om afbeeldingen te plaatsen, niet een overlegtopic. Als je wél wilt overleggen over Harry Potter, is daar altijd nog het HP talk topic.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 dec 2011 - 21:11 ]

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Chimaera schreef:

Ik dacht dat Fred juist daarboven was. FOUT! (ik ben nogal betweterig vandaag, sorry!)

''They're taking the hobbits to Isengard.'' - Legolas

Muggle schreef:
    (...)

Ik dacht dat Fred juist daarboven was. FOUT! (ik ben nogal betweterig vandaag, sorry!)

Ja, maar Fred is het eerste deel van de zin, en zegt dat dus vanuit de hemel tegen George :Y)

On the first anniversary of Fred's death, George came home drunk and sobbing. When Percy tried to comfort him, George pushed away and shouted; "I wish it was you! I wish it was you instead of him." George tried to apologise, but Percy nodded sadly and said "Not a day goes by that I don't wish it was me, either."

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Eledhel schreef:

On the first anniversary of Fred's death, George came home drunk and sobbing. When Percy tried to comfort him, George pushed away and shouted; "I wish it was you! I wish it was you instead of him." George tried to apologise, but Percy nodded sadly and said "Not a day goes by that I don't wish it was me, either."

Snifsnif... Moeten we zo het nieuwe jaar beginnen? D:

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Sapientia schreef:
    (...)

Snifsnif... Moeten we zo het nieuwe jaar beginnen? D:

Uhuh )'=

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Ik had die eergisteren al op tumblr gezien :3

Lovingly schreef:
    Ik had die eergisteren al op tumblr gezien :3

Ja, lol, daar zag ik hem ook :'D

Eledhel schreef:

Aaahw ):!

[ bericht aangepast op 2 jan 2012 - 12:26 ]

The odds are néver in our favor.

Eledhel schreef:

Rosa dear, probeer je me depressief te krijgen? (no_chears)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Het moet weer een beetje vrolijker hoor, anders ga ik huilen!

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

[ bericht aangepast op 2 jan 2012 - 13:38 ]

Om de één of andere reden vind ik hem best pedo...

[ bericht aangepast op 2 jan 2012 - 13:46 ]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

[ bericht aangepast op 2 jan 2012 - 13:52 ]

Florreke schreef:

Om de één of andere reden vind ik hem best pedo...

Dies bewerkt :')

This is the part of me, that you're never ever gonna take away from me.