• Nou.. De titel zegt het. :Y)

And at last, all the pictures have been burned. And all the past, is just a lesson that we've learned.

Van een boek/film/bekendpersoon of in het algemeen?

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Taize schreef:
    Van een boek/film/bekendpersoon of in het algemeen?

In het algemeen. (:

And at last, all the pictures have been burned. And all the past, is just a lesson that we've learned.

It's our Des Tiny - Darren Shan

Let the Night embrace you

weheartit schreef:
    (...)

In het algemeen. (:

'Alles komt goed, als Marijke het doet'.
    Dat zeggen mijn vriendinnen altijd tegen mij als ik heel zenuwachtig voor iets ben :')

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

'Awesome'

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

Hij is zo leuk hé
    Aangezien de gesprekken van mijn vriendin en ik echt voor 80% over leuke jongens gaan

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

Dat veranderd heel vaak, maar op het moment is het deze: "The present is the history seen by the future." *O*

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

Zie signature.

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

“A white man once said; ‘Coloured People are not allowed in here.’
    A black man turned around and stood up.
    Then he said: ‘Listen sir, when I was born, I was black. When I grew up, I was black. When I’m sick, I’m black. When I go in the sun, I’m black. When I’m cold, I’m black. When I die, I’ll be black. But you sir! When you’re born, you’re pink. When you grow up, you’re white. When you’re sick, you’re green. When you go in the sun, you’re red. When you’re cold, you’re blue. When you’ll die, you’ll be purple. And you have the nerve to call me coloured?’
    The black man sat back down and the white man walked away.”

everything, in time

Diegene die ik vaak gebruik;
    We not gay he gay.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Every winner has scars.

Zoals de oude Hawaiianen altijd zeiden: Als je troebel water met rust laat, wordt het vanzelf helder.

"Always"

(Be)lieve in (you)rself

Koop een lolly en ga het vieren.

26 - 02 - '16

Yesterday is history,
    tomorrow is a mystery.
    Today is a gift,
    that is why they call it the present.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Signature + Carpe diem + Inhale, exhale + Every slip is not a fall.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 dec 2011 - 19:37 ]