• Ik ga dus morgen op vakantie en ik heb laatst per ongeluk m'n hele iTunes lijst verwijderd, maar ik wil nieuwe liedjes op mijn iPod, dus weet iemand nog wat leuke liedjes/artiesten?
    Heb ik al:
    All Time Low
    Blink 182
    Hey Monday
    Jessie J
    Katy Perry
    Mayday Parade
    Mumford & Sons
    Nickelback
    One Direction
    Paramore
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    The Script
    Simple plan
    VersaEmerge
    We The Kings
    You me at six
    Ed Sheeran

Maar ik weet er even niet meer om te downloaden.
    Geen Justin Bieber, Adele of Bruno Mars trouwens :')
    Alvast bedankt ;D

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

eric saade

& zeker weten Eluveitie

[ bericht aangepast op 22 dec 2011 - 19:57 ]

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

Bon jovi, Queen, Kiss, Evanescence, Pink Floyd, Deep purple, Black Sabbath, the rolling stones, the beatles, the doors.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

The ready set.
    Porcelain and the tramps.
    The veronica's.
    Sick puppies
    Three days grace.
    Skrillex.
    Forever the sickest kids.
    Every Avenue.
    The friday night boys.
    Mindless Self Indulgence.
    Zebrahead.
    Paramore.
    Synthetic Season.
    LIGHTS.
    Avenged sevenfold.
    Sum 41.
    Breathe Carolina.
    The All-American Reject.
    Owl City.
    Christina Grimmie.
    Hollywood Undead.
    Limp Bizkit.
    Red car wire.
    Framing Hanley.
    Kevin Rudolf.
    The downtown fiction.
    Cobra starship.
    Never shout never.
    Escape the fate.
    Boys like girls.
    Skillet.
    Travie Mccoy.
    Foo fighters.
    Linkin Park.
    Avril lavigne.
    Pink.
    3 doors down.
    Intwine.

& Justin bieber natuurlijk niet vergeten (cat)
    hahaneegrapje. ;x

[ bericht aangepast op 22 dec 2011 - 21:07 ]

The only thing that's going to bother me, is that you all call yourselfs my friends.

+
    Blood on the dancefloor.

The only thing that's going to bother me, is that you all call yourselfs my friends.

+
    A rocket to the moon.

okejasorry. Steeds als ik op plaats reactie drukt, schiet er me weer iets te binnen. ;x
    ikstopal.

Coldplay
    Taylor Swift
    The Beatles

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

[ BILLY TALENT ]|[ MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ]|[ RISE AGAINST ]|[ PAPA ROACH ]|[ GREEN DAY ]|[ PANIC AT THE DISCO ]|[ FALL OUT BOY ]|[ BLINK 182 ]|[ LINKIN PARK ]|[ EVANSCENE ]|[ 3 DOORS DOWN ]|[ MATCHBOX 20 ]|[ FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS ]|[ RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS ]|[ ALL TIME LOW ]|[ RAMMSTEIN ]|[ PARAMORE ]|[ YOU ME AT SIX ]|[ THE OFFSPRING ]|[ ESCAPE THE FATE ]|[ BLACK VEIL BRIDES ]|[ FALLING IN REVERSE ]|[ SUPERCHICK ]|[ BUCKCHERRY ]|[ FIT FOR RIVALS ]|[ THREE DAYS GRACE ]|[ SKILLET ]|[ MARILYN MANSON ]|[ THE PRETTY RECKLESS ]|[ BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE ]|[ AVENGED SEVENFOLD ]

^ Om maar gewoon van mijn profiel te kopieren :'3

i put the fun in funeral

We Are The Ocean, Mayday Parade, Go Radio, Simple Plan, Canterbury, McFly, Only Seven Left, The Maine?

Destroy what destroys you.

vocalizer schreef:
    +
    A rocket to the moon.

okejasorry. Steeds als ik op plaats reactie drukt, schiet er me weer iets te binnen. ;x
    ikstopal.

oh, forgot this one (: die dus ook bij mijn reactie.

Destroy what destroys you.

Two Door Cinema Club, Lykke Li, 212 van Azealia Banks, Smith & Burrows voor de kerstliedjes en We Are Scientists :3

As travars

LMFAO.

26 - 02 - '16