• De vorige is gesloten. :3

    7. Ik ben geen One Directionfan, maar ik vind het wel een goede opbouw. ^^


    Deep inside, I've never felt alive

    9, omdat Rapunzel er op staat :Y).


    May the odds be ever in your favor!

    9 :3
    Gewoon omdat je profiel leuk is, ook zonder plaatjes.

    8,7.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    9. Simpel, maar leuk.


    Tell me about it, stud.

    7. Ik hou niet zo van veel kleurtjes en tekstjes, maar hij is wel vrolijk. :3


    Not all those who wander are lost.

    8


    Deep inside, I've never felt alive

    8


    There's power in the words you whisper.

    8.


    May the odds be ever in your favor!

    7.


    | Reality is for people that lack imagination |

    9-
    Anime ghehehe.

    7


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    7 geen one direction(goe bezig)
    wel harry potter(neuhhh)


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    5.5. Sorry.


    'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

    Standaard
    one direction
    en roze:(ni voo mij
    srry
    5


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.