• met NL ondertiteling.

Omg, deze film ga ik zeker kijken in de bios! :'D
    Hij lijkt me echt leuk ^^

=

Moet ik zien ;D

-Zag laatste stukje met dat tong-

Wut ? O_O XD

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Ik zag het eerder al op de Facebook van Alice Cooper. Ik wil die film zo graag zien! :D

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

Die lijkt me awesome!

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Ik zal even quoten wat ik tegen een vriendin zei over de trailer :Y)

The make-up is just pretty much bad and the acting doesn't seem really good.. Johnny just sounds way over the top most of the time and it's just not what I would expect of him. The story seems good enough though, I like the storyline. So I think I'll go and watch it because of the storyline.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Die tong x'D
    Maar die film moet ik ook zien :3

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Tim Burtons films zijn geweldig.
    Deze komt ook op mijn verlanglijstje.

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

Yoda schreef:
    Ik zal even quoten wat ik tegen een vriendin zei over de trailer :Y)

The make-up is just pretty much bad and the acting doesn't seem really good.. Johnny just sounds way over the top most of the time and it's just not what I would expect of him. The story seems good enough though, I like the storyline. So I think I'll go and watch it because of the storyline.

Stiekem ben ik het met je eens.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Midna schreef:
    Moet ik zien ;D

-Zag laatste stukje met dat tong-

Wut ? O_O XD

Ik dacht precies hetzelfde :'D

=

hihihihih
    i'm gonne watch ittttttt

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Die wil ik zien! Ik hoop echt zo dat het een goeie film is. Het is trouwens een remake...
    Stiekem hebben we gewoon weer iets nodig wat geen remake is, een van Burton's oudere films;
    Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare before Christmas, etc.

Oeehh, nog één Johnny Depp film! Die man kan met élke rol wegkomen.

The odds are néver in our favor.

Ik ga mezelf nog arm kopen aan cinématickets.
    To see list:
    - The Hunger Games
    - The Woman in Black
    - Dark Shadows

en waarschijnlijk nog een stuk of vijf films waarvan ik momenteel nog niet weet.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

They tried stoning me....It did not work. :Y)
    Hij lijkt me wel leuk. :P

Things will go as they will; and there is no need to hurry to meet them.

Lancashire schreef:
    Die wil ik zien! Ik hoop echt zo dat het een goeie film is. Het is trouwens een remake...
    Stiekem hebben we gewoon weer iets nodig wat geen remake is, een van Burton's oudere films;
    Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare before Christmas, etc.

Haha, ik weet dat het een remake is(A)

=

Ja, omfg, Johnny Depp :9~:9~
    Ik wil hem echt zien, alleen jammer dat Alan Rickman er niet in mee doet :[

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...