• hey

    het vorige was vol.
    Dus de niet Justin Bieber fans tellen en de JB fans boemen.

    RECORD:127

    [ bericht aangepast op 17 maart 2012 - 13:46 ]


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    26


    Karma is sowieso een vrouw, jongens kunnen gewoon niet zo bitchy zijn.

    27


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    28


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    29


    Karma is sowieso een vrouw, jongens kunnen gewoon niet zo bitchy zijn.

    30


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    30


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    32


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    33


    "The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

    34
    Ps oeps gelijk xD:|(K)

    [ bericht aangepast op 10 mei 2012 - 17:33 ]


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    35


    Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

    36


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    37


    That is a perfect copy of reality.

    38


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    39


    That is a perfect copy of reality.

    40.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about