• De vorige was vol.

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

O
    Mijn
    God

HOE KOMT DAT ONDER MIJN CTRL + V?
    :O

[ bericht aangepast op 27 mei 2012 - 12:23 ]

"It's funnier in Enochian." ~ Castiel

En dat ik je knap vindt wil niet zeggen dat ik je leuk vind,

M dressuur

Life is like a novel, you're the author and everyday is a new page

Black pants lay curled on the ground, right beside equally black boots and a pair of socks. Kai glared fiercely at the ground, trying to burn the clothes with the intensity of his stare alone. Just when he thought that there was a tiny bit of smoke rising from the odd pile and blinked in shock, it was gone back into lala-land.

Now the last piece of clothing, the very last tiny piece that was still missing and that held the rest of Kai's dignity in a rather untrustful manner.

The...

...scarf.

(Kiina: "What did you think you sick-minded people? This is rated T(een) for a good reason damn it! It's not like as if I wanted to describe Kai's special body part... Hmmmm, though maybe... ah, no, no, no, must resist..!")

Kai coughed, barely holding back his tears as he threw his warm, silky, white trademark scarf into the cruel, angsty, metal washing mashine monster, together with the large pile of clothes that had lain in front of him on the ground.

"Slave, have you put the laundry where it belongs?" Tyson's childlike, innocent and horribly happy voice floated from the kitchen to the bathroom. Kai tensed up, clenshed his jaw, closed his eyes and took deep breathes of air that didn't calm him down at all. Something inside of him wanted to walk right up to the younger teen and throttle him to death, or better yet... get a glass of good old vodka.

Instantly Kai felt the heavy weight of anger leave him alone and he actually smiled when he entered the kitchen. Tyson, Max and Ray the traitor sat in a neat row, feet on the table, hands behind their heads and identical lazy smirks on their lips. Kai's smile was wiped clean off his lips.

Those little, disgusting, lazy, idiotic - Kai continued his list of attributes in Russian, for he knew far better words in that language and since we mostly (there might be an exception in our midst, waiting to be discovered) don't know Russian, we certainly won't mind if the list isn't continued, and therefore we will get back to the story without the blessing of Kai's insightful descriptions (also this story is still rated T).

"Bake a cake, slave!" Tyson commanded happily, pointing at the stove. Thankfully Kai was spared of that since Hillary took exactly that moment to enter the kitchen, a horrified look on her face.

"Tyson!" She cried desperately, brown eyes wide in anticipation. Tyson jerked back in fear, trying to take cover underneath the table. Ever since Hillary had told him about the birds and the bees he felt a certain flashback of fear whenever she approached him.

"W-what?" He stuttered almost equally wide-eyed. It looked odd to see the both of them stare at each other in panic. Kai raised his eyebrows and leaned contentedly against the wall, watching the exchange in amusment.

"Tala wants to go out with-" She didn't get any further because Tyson screeched out in pure fear, throwing his arms into the air.

"I knew something like this would eventually happen, but not that soon, my godness!" Tyson screamed, after he had calmed down a little. "Hillary girl, I simply can't, do you understand!" Hillary's eyes immediately softened and she sighed.

"Well I figured you'd say that... You don't have to, you know..." She didn't get any further because Tyson gratefully hugged her, patting her back in a soothing manner. At first Hillary simply let it happen, then she frowned in confusion, then everything she'd said and done came back to her in one flash of memory and then she stiffened. "Tyson..." She whispered, fearing the worst. "I think you misunderstood..." She trailed off, pushing him away and awkwardly smiled at him. "I wasn't talking about my date."

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/5/22/l2PA565NEEW47hcQhRvYjQ2.gif

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Griekse Tempel: opbouw.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

http://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.L._Durlacher

"It's funnier in Enochian." ~ Castiel

The perfect summer

As travars

overheerste het denken over arbeid als last. Vooral Bijbelse opvattingen hadden veel invloed. Arbeid werd gezien als een straf van God

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

“Wie?”
    “Perfect Prefect Percival, uiteraard.”

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

(H)

“All those fairytales are full of shit.”

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

5'8

“All those fairytales are full of shit.”

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”