• De laatste twee waren:
    zaynmmarryme: You can call me a thief, but you should know your part. I'm only here because you stole my heart.

TheRumIsGone: I think everybody's weird. We Should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarressed or ashamed of it. - Johnny

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” - George R.R. Martin

Aurelia

Shit happens but pee happens a lot more.

sherlockshit

I'm not short D: I just live in a big world

Rainbownyan

Stenenlikker

Ewijn

Black is not longer dangerous, so what's dangerous now? Colour. Colour is super dangerous

Ewijn

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

SkyFall

The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

Iloveyouxxxx

Black is not longer dangerous, so what's dangerous now? Colour. Colour is super dangerous

SkyFall

[ bericht aangepast op 18 mei 2012 - 22:30 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Symphonia

I'm not short D: I just live in a big world

Symphonia

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Konayuki

[ bericht aangepast op 18 mei 2012 - 22:40 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Konayuki

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I never met.

beide Symphonia

Shit happens but pee happens a lot more.

Brooklyn

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

Sherlockshit