• Lijkt me een uhm.. interessant boek.

EDIT: Lees hier de eerste paar bladzijdes van het boek The Hunger Pains.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 juni 2012 - 18:14 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

hahaha.

-

Haha! Dat ziet er echt geniaal uit. :')

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Die parodie is duurder dan het eigenlijke boek (of kijk ik nou scheef??)

Life is like a novel, you're the author and everyday is a new page

Ohh daar heb ik weleens van gehoord (:

Take risks and conquer your fears.

LaCerise schreef:
    Die parodie is duurder dan het eigenlijke boek (of kijk ik nou scheef??)

Merkte ik ook op. :Y)

He says: "Live fast and die young, forget the past and move on. What's done is done."

When Kantkiss Neverclean replaces her sister as a contestant on the Hunger Games—the second-highest-rated reality TV show in Peaceland, behind Extreme Home Makeover—she has no idea what to expect. Having lived her entire life in the telemarketing district’s worst neighborhood, the Crack, Kantkiss feels unprepared to fight to the death while simultaneously winking and looking adorable for the cameras. But when her survival rests on choosing between the dreamy hunk from home, Carol Handsomestein, or the doughy klutz, Pita Malarkey, Kantkiss discovers that the toughest conflicts may not be found on the battlefield but in her own heart . . . which is unfortunately on a battlefield.

Lol, this made me laugh.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Hm, lijkt me heeel serieus.

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Endure schreef:
    When Kantkiss Neverclean replaces her sister as a contestant on the Hunger Games—the second-highest-rated reality TV show in Peaceland, behind Extreme Home Makeover—she has no idea what to expect. Having lived her entire life in the telemarketing district’s worst neighborhood, the Crack, Kantkiss feels unprepared to fight to the death while simultaneously winking and looking adorable for the cameras. But when her survival rests on choosing between the dreamy hunk from home, Carol Handsomestein, or the doughy klutz, Pita Malarkey, Kantkiss discovers that the toughest conflicts may not be found on the battlefield but in her own heart . . . which is unfortunately on a battlefield.

Lol, this made me laugh.

klinkt ineens toch niet meer zo erg interressant voor die boek meer :(

-

Endure schreef:

Lol, this made me laugh.

Hahahahaha, geniaal!

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Endure schreef:

Lol, this made me laugh.

Lol :W

Endure schreef:

Lol, this made me laugh.

Lol, ik zou het wel eens willen lezen. :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Haha wtf.

Enjoy the best things in you life, cause you aint gonna live it twice.

Dat boek heb ik eens ergens op internet gevonden, daar kon je het gewoon helemaal gratis digitaal lezen. De eerste bladzijde was rotslecht.

Happy girls are the prettiest ~ Audrey Hepburn

Amused schreef:
    Dat boek heb ik eens ergens op internet gevonden, daar kon je het gewoon helemaal gratis digitaal lezen. De eerste bladzijde was rotslecht.

Ik heb niet het hele boek gevonden maar wel een PDF met een paar van de eerste bladzijdes:

Klik hier om het te lezen

WTF! Ik vind het echt slecht geschreven. Ik kan niet lang lezen als het slecht geschreven al is het verhaal misschien hmm.... Goed?

Imagination set us free to be just what we want to be ~