• Druk op je ctrl-toets tegelijkertijd met de v-toets, en ontdek wat je het laatst gekopieerd hebt^^

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

“Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
    - Maya Angelou

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

I'm a haricot

The artist is the kid that survived.

Untangle the truth from the lies in the webs you've spun.. 

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

"lol ze gebruikte mijn gif, maar omg though, hoop dat er snel subs voor sprout komen

"

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

ars moriendi

Was voor het topic: post een foto van jezelf. el oh el.

Life is a beautiful struggle

Someday you'll see the reason why there's good in goodbye.

She knew the rules so she knew how to break them.

26 - 02 - '16

Post aangepast wegens html dat de pagina uitrekt.

[ bericht aangepast door een moderator op 10 juli 2012 - 11:07 ]

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

http://www.horizon-taal.nl/verhalen/lofoten/1.htm

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

A summer version of NaNoWriMo, called Camp NaNoWriMo, launched in 2011. Two sessions were held, one in July and one in August; however, the months were switched to June and August for Camp NaNoWriMo 2012. The rules used for the main event in November also applied to each Camp NaNoWriMo session.[25] The Camp NaNoWriMo website does not have forums, but participants may choose to join a group of four to six writers, called a cabin. Each cabin has its own message board, visible only by members of that cabin.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Niks.

Food.

group1295463@groupsim.com

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

The artist is the kid that survived.