• Druk op je ctrl-toets tegelijkertijd met de v-toets, en ontdek wat je het laatst gekopieerd hebt^^

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Die ene donderdag, waarop haar zoon een aantal medescholieren vermoordt, kan nooit meer worden teruggedraaid. Is het de schuld van de moeder, doordat ze nooit echt van haar zoon gehouden heeft? Is het de schuld van de vader, die zijn zoon nooit wilde zien zoals hij werkelijk was? In brieven aan haar man - die afwisselend wanhopig en dan weer berustend, maar altijd pijnlijk eerlijk zijn -, probeert Eva Khatchadourian erachter te komen of zij aansprakelijk is voor die ene donderdag. Wanneer ging het fout?

As travars

Mijn quiz is eindelijk af! KLIK

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Piece Of Pudding

The artist is the kid that survived.

Scissor Sisters - Only The Horses

:')

ars moriendi

26 - 02 - '16

WAR OF LOVE • ZARRY STALIK.

xmargotjex zei op 8 juli 2012 - 20:41:
    aaaa zo mooi !!!!

xx

"You'll stay with me?" "Until the very end."

EDIT: Oké; het is dus niet te jong ^^ maar hebben jullie wat meer uitleg over de uitstelpil?

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

Ichiya

one more night, feel the love, turn up the love

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

It's okay not to be okay.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~ Albert Einstein

“O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.”

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo