• Druk op je ctrl-toets tegelijkertijd met de v-toets, en ontdek wat je het laatst gekopieerd hebt ^^

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

http://www.quizlet.nl/forum/topic.php?tid=138729

Europe

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

lunchbot1(.)livejournal(.)com/119966(.)html

As travars

- Shallow skin, I can paint with pain

None but ourselves can free our minds.

Really, he should try to ease on that painkiller.

Waking up from his painkiller–induced sleep, Kai had found himself in Hitoshi's car –once again.

For a second he wondered if they did arrive at Tyson's dojo –there was this faint memory of walking to the sitting room indeed– but his mind was so blurred he couldn't really remember. Then, he saw he had his bag with him, so he supposed that yes, they did stop at Tyson's.

"You're up again?" Rei's voice came from the back seat. "Are you ok now?"

Turning his head to look at him, he saw golden eyes sparkle with worry and some kind of emotion he couldn't really read, and shook his head to further clear it from the sleep.

"Hai," Kai replied, not sure of Tala had revealed to the raven haired blader what had happened outside of the dojo.

He was somehow sure he had, since they were living together and it was obvious he had to know what Kai had. Rei nodded in relief, smiling brightly. The Neko–Jin wasn't the last bit angry of how he was forced to let go all his previous plans of wooing Mystel to go back with the two Russians, because after Tala had explained him what Kai was suffering, he too was feeling rather guilty about it. To think that, he hadn't even noticed the pain Kai was going through.

"Don't look so worried, pussy cat," Tala smirked as Rei yelped –that was new.

'Pussy cat!' Rei's eyes turned into slits as he proceeded to smash his bag on Tala's head, who on his part tried vainly to shift away, covering his head with his arms in an attempt to protect himself. On the front seat, Kai chuckled slightly, and Hitoshi chuckled as well.

"Thanks for the lift," Tala said as the car stopped in front of Kai's manor. Yeah, it was indeed a manor.

"No prob," Hitoshi replied. "I wanted to know where Kai and you all lived anyway," he smiled and winked in Kai's direction with a wave of his hand, "anything you need, call me," with that he and his car disappeared behind the corner.

Tala furrowed his brow and looked at Rei, who looked back thinking the same, 'is Hitoshi hitting on Kai?' with an addition to Rei's part, 'as well?'

Kai, who was blind to everything, especially to Hitoshi's acting –being quite contented in his painless state– dismissed completely the other two and walked inside, but soon he was cornered by his friends. Both of them dropped their casual stances to look at him in worry and mild anger, wanting to know why on hell Kai hadn't told them about his hands, or his problems.

Rei grabbed the slate haired teen by his arm –wary not to touch his hands– and pushed him in the sitting room and on the couch, sitting beside him with the red head.

For some seconds there was silence, since the Phoenix did not want to start that awkward conversation, but forced by the two's glares he decided to oblige.

You know, it's not nice to be in the middle, in–between a scary looking and demanding cat and an equally scary looking and demanding wolf. Kai felt like a bird caught in a trap.

"What?" he grumbled.

"Kai, what's happening to you?" Tala's icy azure eyes were filled with worry and again, Kai snorted.

"Nothing. I had… a problem, that's all," he did not convince either of them, though.

"Kai, don't you realize that we are your friends? You ought us some explaining!" Rei joined in, not leaving any space to more excuses.

Kai sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, then he looked warily at the red haired blader and at the Chinese teen, "I can't" he mumbled.

He felt stupid, because it was some sort of mental block that caused him to panic when he looked at a beyblade, and it was stress that caused the sheer pain in his hands. How could they force him to explain this? He simply couldn't!

How could he even think about telling them? This was a weakness he refused to declare. He knew he was weak, he knew he was just running away from the problem, but… he felt scared. For the first time since he was away from Voltaire and Boris, he felt afraid. Brooklyn was trying to humiliate him, to degrade him, to make him vulnerable and weak… and he was accomplishing his goal completely.

Most of all because… he evoked in Kai something he couldn't recognize, and at the same time, he could. Fake feeling of longing. Just like Black Dranzer.

He knew he should stop thinking about her, but he couldn't; to the others it had been a flicker three years before, but to him, it was still real and present, as if she was with him and not in the bottom of Lake Baikal.

Still haunting him, now with the appearance of Brooklyn, and Zeus.

Faking interest. Faking warmth. Only to attract him and drown him in darkness and despair…

It took him a lot to trust anyone after his experience with Boris, Black Dranzer and the Abbey. But now he trusted the BladeBreakers, even Daichi, he trusted Tala and Robert from the Majestics; he couldn't trust the others, but he could live around them feeling rather relaxed.

But not Brooklyn…

How could he trust him? Especially after the kiss.

A kiss that showed the other bladers that Brooklyn was still stronger, was still in power, was still above him. Controlling him.

He didn't want to be controlled!

Noticing he would not speak, Rei sighed in despair, "I know this is not the way we should have asked you, but still… it's about Brooklyn, isn't it?"

Kai's eyes widened. In the rush of what happened with the doctor and the painkillers, he'd forget Brooklyn and the kiss. But now, all was coming back to him, together with the faint memory that… he had seen Brooklyn when he was under the effect of his painkiller.

He had been there. Staring at him, saying something…

What?

Why Brooklyn was haunting him? Why Brooklyn wanted to humiliate him so much?

"It's not him!" he said, trying to sound cold and emotionless, but failing completely, his voice rising to a high pitch.

Then he stood up and pushing the two away he exited the room and disappeared around a corner.

Tala slapped his hand on his forehead, slumping on the couch.

"It's Brooklyn" he stated quietly.

"I knew," Rei soon mimicked Tala's defeated stance on the couch. "I went to search for him some days ago, I think he met Brooklyn, because… he was panicking and I didn't know what to do to calm him down…"

Tala closed his eyes. Brooklyn was more of a problem than what he'd first thought. But they needed to sort things out. They really needed it.

"Mendokusai yo," Tala uncharacteristically mumbled.

"You read too much of Naruto lately," Rei grinned and Tala glared at him.

……………………………………………

"Brooklyn?" Garland called.

No answer.

The teal haired teen sighed. That was quite problematic.

Despite what he had said to the rest of the teens at the party, Garland knew better than that. Garland knew Brooklyn.

Even if he'd been friends with the orange haired blader only for a few years, he felt like he was the only person that really knew Brooklyn. He knew of the darkness residing in his heart, but that was quite normal, after all, Kai had one as well, even if Garland didn't know anything at all about it. He knew Brooklyn had hard time in taking interest into things that were not animals or nature–related, and that he couldn't have normal interaction with other people.

And now, despite the lust over Kai's passion, which was what attracted Brooklyn at first –Garland was sure of that– something more was blossoming, something that Garland had expected but not quite as strong.

Brooklyn had to deal with something new that he couldn't control and he couldn't even understand, yes, this could confuse anyone that went through the childhood Brooklyn had –Garland mildly wondered what kind of childhood Kai and Tala had on their own.

Shaking his head at the thoughts he looked one more time at Brooklyn's closed door and walked to the gym, considering if he should get some more training or if it was better to relax for a while.

The sound of a phone ringing shook him out of his thoughts as he heard one of his siblings answer it.

"Garland! It's for you! It's someone called… uh, Tala!" his older sister yelled to him, and he raised one eyebrow in surprise –that was the last thing he expected.

Picking up the phone from his sister's hand he looked at her until she got the message and walked away waving her hands in the air, "yes?" he felt it was safe to speak now.

His sister could be really annoying and eavesdropper.

"Garland? Hey, here's Tala speaking" came the voice from the other end. "I wanted to know, if you would want to come over tomorrow at Kai's for the match we discussed about".

Garland felt a wave of fighting spirit hit him straight on the chest and is face hardened up, "sure, anytime! Tomorrow you say? Well, I'll be there at three, get yourself ready to be defeated once again".

He couldn't stop the wave of intense fire that was burning inside him at the prospective of having a valiant fight against the red head.

"I think that… if you bring someone with you, I don't know, maybe someone that has to beg for forgiveness, it would be ok," Tala added with a polite cough.

Garland felt a smile tug at the corners of his lips as he nodded to himself, knowing that Kai's friend wanted it to be done as fast as possible. If on Brooklyn's part the attraction was quite clear, despite what the one experiencing it thought, on Kai's part the things were getting dangerously hard to determine.

Brooklyn needed to have a speech with Kai. Without being his usual self…

"Fine, I'll see if I can," Garland hung up and returned up in front of Brooklyn's bedroom door, knocking on it softly, "Brooklyn? I know you are inside here".

Again, no answer –but the teal haired teen was sure Brooklyn was not outside, for once.

"We'll be going to Kai's tomorrow. I have a match to spar with Tala, and you will come with me".

A shuffle from the inside told him that Brooklyn heard, and feeling rather happier than before, Garland resumed his former idea to go and train a little more –just to be sure to defeat Tala the next day…

……………………………………………

Mystel glanced up at the blue sky, eyes resting upon the white fluffy clouds, sighing in content as he gazed around from his spot on the highest branch of some random tree; really, he didn't even know where he was, but the sight was quite breathtaking from there, so he figured it didn't matter if he did not know how he was supposed to find Garland's house.

Hell, he couldn't find the way around the city –or anywhere else either– even if it depended on his life…

Stupid lacking sense of direction.

When he wanted to go to the park he ended up near the river… and since he loved the park… he always ended up around the river side. To think, people believed him to love the river…

How amusing…

If people were to know that in fact, he wasn't always disappearing because he liked to, but because he quite often lost himself wandering around, even when he was just searching for the bathroom, he would end up making a very bad impression.

'After all, I can stay here some more before trying to find my way towards Garland's…' he thought, placing himself more comfortably on the branch. 'It shouldn't be this hard, in fact… I already know where it is… I just need to find it again…'

He wasn't even wearing his mask, because the warmth of the sun was nice on his skin. He just wanted to stay up there some more, and think…

About what?

A flash passed through his mind, and Mystel found himself thinking about a certain ebony haired teen and his strange and unusual behaviour.

Rei…

Hell, even that, when he was searching for Japan instead he found himself in China, meeting with this freaky clan where all the people resembled cats –usually not giving him that good impression– and meeting with Rei –who on the other end, was absolutely divine.

Despite everything, Rei looked the pure essence of grace and lethal beauty.

Mystel really didn't know how to act around the Chinese blader.

First he was always winking at him… and doing strange things that caused him to blush and to feel… uneasy.

Like what he did at the breakfast table with the syrup… that was unexpected.

He really liked Rei, but sometimes… he couldn't understand him.

With a sigh he resumed looking at the sky, wondering if he should try to find where Rei lived at the moment to clear things out with him once for all.

That would be pretty hard, considering his tendency to get lost.

Nonetheless, he would try.

Even if only, to see Rei's golden eyes…

Whatever that meant… Mystel couldn't deny he loved the way those eyes sparkled when they spotted him –him, of all people.

But first, he needed to go and find Garland's house –the captain of their team told him he would be well accepted here, if he were to pass in the neighbours, and since Mystel lost the way to the apartment he lived into two days ago…

Heh. Mr. Dickinson gave it to him, but he could never find it. So, he slept twice onto some tree, never caring since it was warm and it had never rained. Now, since the clouds looked like they were preparing for a thunderstorm, he could use some kind of roof on his head.

Mystel sighed deeply and let himself fall from the tree, catching a whiff of wind and jumping up high, looking down to the ground in hope to see what he was searching for.

There was this playground he was sure he knew, and after it, a busy street.

Then, this huge building… a grocery shop?

That, he didn't remember at all…

Scratching his head in confusion, Mystel landed with grace on the top of a lamp and jumped up high again, glancing around. He was sure this way there was a bakery, instead, he found a laundry.

Strange.

Blinking he shrugged, obviously he got lost again. Nothing too bad in this.

If only he could return to the tree he was before, he was sure he could find the way to Garland's house.

If only he remembered where was that tree…

'Well, that's fine, I am in the middle of the city, it has to be somewhere around here!' he thought to himself, shining with optimism.

"Hey! Mystel!"

Eyes gazed down discreetly and saw a flash of ebony and two golden eyes.

Too much to ask for.

'Must be my day,' he smiled brightly and with a twist in midair he landed soundlessly near the Chinese blader, surprised to see him here, in the first place.

Much to his discomfort, since he had forgot what Rei usually did in his presence, Mystel looked as the raven haired blader smiled at him flirtatiously and grabbed his arm. The Egyptian blader found himself shocked when he couldn't remove himself from Rei's grip.

"Ano, you don't really think I'll let you go now, ne?" Rei smiled rather devilishly and tugged Mystel to come along. "You can come and help me with the groceries… by the way, what are you doing around here? I though you liked to linger around the river neighbours!"

Mystel blinked, a rush of warmth spreading from the spot where Rei was touching him to the rest of his body, and felt himself flush lightly; he liked the contact…

"I was searching for Garland's house," he said, smiling back and trying to ignore the sensations. "I thought it was around there…"

"I really don't know, but you can come with me and ask Kai… I am sure he knows where it is, or at least, he has his phone number… what were you going to ask him?"

Mystel relaxed at Rei's warm mood and smiled even more, "I can't find my way back to the house Mr. Dickinson rented me… so I wanted to ask him if I could sleep over his house since this night it might rain…"

Rei stared at him with both curiosity and mischievousness, the first because he was confused about what Mystel had said –it was a sunny day!– and the latter because, well… that was his lucky day. Kai would be easy to convince and so he would finally see where Mystel lived!

Yatta!

"I am sure Kai will let you in fir a night," Rei smiled and tightened his grasp on Mystel's arm for a brief moment. "After that, we can call Mr. Dickinson and ask where your house is– wait!" Rei stopped and turned to him, surprised. "That means you slept out in the open the last few nights!"

Mystel smiled at him so brightly Rei had to bite his lip hard to prevent himself from jumping on the Egyptian in the middle of the street.

"Yeah," Mystel replied.

Rei stared at him dumbfounded, while the blond wondered what was wrong with that.

"Ok…" Rei shook his head and resumed walking, "come on, let's go to the market… I needed some things to prepare dinner".

"You know how to cook? Really?" Mystel pried his arm out of the Tiger's grasp but enjoying the closeness he did not move away. "I settled on instant ramen and things like this…"

Rei groaned.

Sleeping out in the open, useless food… where in the world Mystel lived! Absolutely clueless, and absolutely adorable.

Oh, the possibilities…

Rei's lips turned into a sly grin as he fastened his pace, eyes glinting with excitement. Oh, yes. He could treat Mystel with food alright…

……………………………………………

Brooklyn, there again, was thinking about Kai.

He knew he should get some kind of hobby –thinking all day about a certain slate haired teen would be considered an obsession if people were to know– but he couldn't.

Staying in his room reading Garland's manga hadn't helped at all –still, he had never thought he would end up wishing for the new volume of InuYasha to come out soon, nor to feel sorry for a certain character called Count Cain, since all kind of horrible things happened to him when he was young.

Neither reading a book had turned successfully –Armand the Vampire only reminded him of Kai, and the sensual parts of it caused an inner turmoil that was threatening to turn into the same situation that caused him to relieve himself the night before.

He went outside to see if nature could help, and in a way, it did –he gazed at a butterfly for half an hour before realizing he'd spaced out from his spacing out to think about how beauty the butterfly was, and how similar the crimson if its wings was to the one of Kai's eyes.

Kai… he couldn't really think about something else than him. Why?

Ok, maybe some way he did care for him, but the more he searched for a word to describe the feelings he felt for the slate haired blader, the more he failed to find it.

It was just that…

What?

What could that be?

Why was his chest aching so much? Why were Kai's eyes haunting him? Why the thought of Kai asleep against his chest filled him with warmth, so strong he felt painfully aware of the cold when he had retreated, pulling Kai on the couch when Tala had entered the sitting room to pick him up.

And the content and… possessiveness when Tala let him pick Kai up to place him in the car.

It felt right.

Right to carefully hold the sleeping teen in his arms as he asked the red haired blader about his hands.

Right to hold him tightly against his chest, feeling the warmth of Kai's skin against his own, feeling his heartbeat in unison with his…

Right to gingerly brush a finger on the still mark–less face in awe, completely caught by the beauty of the sleeping face.

As if Kai belonged here.

As if… it was his place.

He wanted it to be his place.

And how wrong it felt to let Kai go. To place him in the seat next to a fuming Hitoshi –though, Tyson's brother's face was really a sight– and to feel that emptiness inside.

The cold.

He wanted to hold Kai again.

In his arms.

To feel their hearts beat together, to hold him and to tell him how much he cared…

And this time, he wanted Kai to be awake, to feel he didn't mean any harm to him.

He needed Kai to feel his care. He needed him to…

… Need him.

Green eyes flickered with determination as he looked up at the red sun that was slowly falling down, sunset burning with red fire and orange, the sight absolutely breathtaking. Tomorrow he would be going to Kai's. This time, he wanted to make sure to apologize properly, and start walking in the right direction and in the right way… towards Kai, not against him.

'Maybe, really, I can ask something about what made him this cold and close,' Brooklyn wondered to himself, gazing distractedly at a bee buzzing around his head.

He was going to solve the mystery that was Hiwatari, Kai.

……………………………………………

MasterFranny: heh. So, another chapter finished. I wanted to celebrate because I am finally out of my first Japanese exam –even if I won't know how I faired until six days. Er… what do you think of this? Review, please!

It'

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

exhibition

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

I believe in imagination, because what I can't see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXGL-2DuPZ4 taemin's haar lijkt best wel erg op dat van die andere kerel toen

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Exact

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w510/CarotKing/Bluppies.jpg?t=1345505389

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/Lilium_longiflorum.jpg

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Humanity stops where our love goes further, 'till the end of time we will be together. There lie my hopes and dreams.

AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME, I'LL BE YOUR PLATINUM, I'LL BE YOUR SILVER, I'LL BE YOUR GOLD, AS YOU LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOVE ME!

You make me smile, a lot..