• Druk op je ctrl-toets tegelijkertijd met de v-toets, en ontdek wat je het laatst gekopieerd hebt ^^

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

Het is leuk en rustig, we hoeven ons hier eigenlijk alleen zorgen te maken om het weer. Ik denk dat het belangrijk is dat dit soort plekken nog bestaan in welvarende landen, maar... ik weet niet... Ik voel mij hier soms ook opgesloten.

Haha dat is van een RPG :)

We need to start feeling our heart <3

'Last night. A young boy, Yugi Motou, has disappeared. Police are not yet treating this as kidnap or murder as no ransom demands have been made, but they realised a statement claiming they are not ruling out anything just yet'.

'He he, the police aren't that stupid then'.

A man, around about in his twenties, stood watching the beaten-up T.V box. He had long white hair and hazel brown eyes that watched the pictures move on the screen. He wore a black jacket with a grey shirt underneath and some black pants. He held a beer bottle in his hand as he took a sip from it. This was Bakura.

'We're famous, and we didn't even have to do anything' He chuckled, half drunk, as he sat down on a rickety chair.

'We're not famous' Another man corrected.

He was near enough the same age as Bakura and had been close friends with him for a long time. He had black spiky hair with crimson tips, a few blond bangs draped across his face and he had crimson coloured eyes. He sat on a bed and watched Bakura, who smirked at him.

'Come on Yami' Bakura waved his hand at him 'Lighten up. It's just some fun'.

'Just some fun?'

'Well…you know what I mean. Hey, feed the midget'.

'What? Why?'

'Because, I can't starve him to death, and he'll complain if we don't feed him. And something about human rights I don't know, just feed him with something'.

'Alright, alright, I'll feed him'.

Yami got up from the bed and picked up a plate and grabbed a few things he could pick up. He walked over to a door and unlocked it before opening it. Yugi sat on the bed and looked up as Yami walked over to him and put the plate beside him.

'If you don't eat it, it's your own problem' Yami said. He walked back to the door and shut it behind himself.

'How's the little man?' Bakura asked as he put his feet on the table.

'Well, I guess he's scared' Yami replied.

'Yeah well, it's fun to see him like this'.

'Don't you think we could…go on easy on him?'

'Uh-oh, someone is unfamiliar with the power of the kidnappers' Bakura joked.

'Come on, he's just…he's really scared, I don't think it's nice to make him like this'.

'Don't worry, we won't hurt him. Unless it comes to it'.

'What do you mean by that?'

'You know' Bakura got up and opened a drawer to one of the counters, taking out a gun and showing it to Yami 'If the little brat gets too much or if they don't pay up, we might just have to use it'.

'You never said that!'

Bakura chuckled and aimed the gun at Yami 'Don't worry, if he knows what's good for the kid he'll pay up'.

Bakura pulled the trigger and laughed crazily. The gun was empty and Yami still sat there.

'I knew the gun was empty' Yami said. Bakura got out a box and shut the drawer, he sat down at the table and opened the little box.

'Yeah, well it won't be next time' He filled the gun with bullets and clicked the gun back in place 'Don't worry Yami. I won't shoot you. Purposely anyway'.

'Yeah, you'd better not. So, how much money are we going to ask for?'

'Hmm? I want to move to Spain, a lot of sun there, and I want a big house. What about you?' Yami shrugged his shoulders 'Well, I'd settle for ten thousand, good enough?'

'Sounds alright to me'.

'Then we'll call up and ask for ten thousand'.

Bakura sat back and took another drink.

'Then, shouldn't we be calling them now?'

'Patience my Yami-chan'.

'Don't call me that!'

Bakura smirked 'If anything, they'll bug the phone, you know, attack the unexpected. So, we'll wait until it's hushed over and they wouldn't bug the phone no more, and call, and he'll be completely thrown off guard and we'll get the money no sweat'.

'And the boy we'll be returned'.

'Yes, he will be back to that old coot'.

'I-I'm still not sure about it'.

'Hush Yami-chan' Yami glared at him 'It'll all go away like a candle in the wind. And besides, if we get bored, we have a little fun on our hands'.

'What?'

Bakura pointed his beer bottle at the door that Yugi was staying in.

'I'm sure if we tell him, that if he wants to get home quicker he'll have to do as we say. Could lead to some interesting offers'.

Bakura chuckled and finished off his beer bottle, Yami looked away, disgusted by the idea Bakura had.

'What's wrong Yami?' Bakura asked playfully.

'I just don't think forcing someone to sleep with me is considered fun' Yami replied.

'Awww, you're a goody two-shoes Yami-chan. It's alright, if the kid deserves it then he'll get it'.

'But that's it, he's just a kid'.

'Oh Yami, he's, what? A small high school student. He's probably fifteen, sixteen. If he ain't going to do it with us, he's certainly going to find someone to loose his girlyhood'.

Yami glared at Bakura, but he only laughed.

'Fine, if you don't want to get involved, I don't care. But I ain't going to waste something like him. I'll just wait for the right moment'.

'You're sick'.

Bakura laughed and put his feet on the table 'It's why people love me isn't it?'

He laughed some more and Yami turned to the locked door, he shouldn't feel so drawn into protecting that boy, he was going to be out of his life soon enough. They spent some more time, planning things such as where they should make the drop off etc.

'I'm going to go see if he's eaten anything' Yami said after a while of boredom.

'Alright' Bakura slumped onto the couch and started humming a tune.

Yami walked over to the door and unlocked it. Yugi still sat on the bed and the plate still had the food on it. Yami sighed and picked up the plate.

'You know, you should eat' Yami said, but Yugi just stared down at his hands. Yami sighed again and left Yugi on his own.

Yugi's stomach growled. He couldn't think of food at a time like this, it was far more important then food could ever be. He sat in his bed and listened to the muffled voices of his captors, he couldn't understand what they were saying, but he didn't particularly want to know. When he heard one of their snores and it was completely dark, Yugi knew it was safe enough to sleep himself. Though that was the last thing on his mind, he wouldn't be able to stay awake if he forced himself.

He laid down on the bed and stared at the four walls around him. A few tears ran down his face as he closed his eyes and tried to imagine himself back at home.

He was scared. Why him? He was good, he never did anything wrong, so why him? All he wanted now was to go back home. Tell his friends he was okay, and go back to school like nothing ever happened, but that was asking too much.

*****************************End of chapter 2*******

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Een foto van een vriendin, die ga ik maar niet plaatsen. (:

You're strong enough to win without a war || Vaucluse >> Thread.

'Chris? Gwaat hewt whel?'

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

Emily Johnson
    Hij maakte mij helemaal gek door kusjes in mijn nek te geven. Toen hij nog als een bezetene begon te kreunen deed ik mijn best om niet te gaan schreeuwen. Ik drukte mijn lippen op de zijne zodat mijn kreunen gesmoord werden.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

het woord walvis

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt

Embrace your weirdness - Cara Delevingne